Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers Interview Questions

Interviews at Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers

Paraplanner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was great. they asked me to prepare a power point presentation on trusts and were very reassuring on areas which were very vague from my part.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness and how do you deal with it   1 Answer

Head of Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers (London, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process for me was different to that for others. Mine was a specific role and I was approached to do the job. The process isn't the same for all different job roles - and nor should it be. Mine was a two stage interview process with no aptitude tests.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

2 stage interview, face to face competency questions 1st round - not much out of the ordinary. 2nd round was a presentation surrounding development and coaching techniques. At the end of both interviews they called in other members of different departments to meet me which was positive but I had to go through the entire process again on background and questions so the process took a very long time!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotation possible

Valuations Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

I got my interview through a recruiter Steven , and he was very professional and passionate about the role , double check the details with me twice before I go , he wanted to be very Well prepared, and he did great job . I arrived on time

But the interview it self was just a tick in the box exercise. As they already had someone in their mind , it was Just to tick the HR checklists.

As the answer ( after I finished my interview with 2 hours ) sorry there is someone with better experience. Which it was already declared in the CV

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Your CV
      Best example of great Customer Service   Answer Question

Client Support Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

30-40 mins- nice people. Recruited within the company. Lovely office, seems like the ideal place to work. Scope for progression and company is moving in the right direction. Administrator to adviser with full exam support through CII.

Client Support Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chase de Vere Independent Financial Advisers (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Relaxing, made to feel at ease, offered hot drink prior to interview. Met HR first. Receptionist lovely. Had a chat after interview. Asked what I had planned for rest of the day. Made me feel very welcome .

Interview Questions

• How do I like to be managed   1 Answer