Chatham Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chatham Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Chatham Financial

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennet Sq, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Kennet Sq, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Skype Interview: Half an hour, basic questions all about personality fit. Resume questions, why Chatham.

Super Day: 45 minute math exam, 2 accuracy tests and 4 2-on-1 interviews, campus tour and lunch

Overall pretty relaxed day besides the brain teasers. Really have no idea how they decide who they want or not.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral/fit questions

One of the 4 interviews has 2 brain teasers
    One was math related understanding the volume of a sphere and the exponent being cuped
    The other was: How many pianos are there in chicago?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chatham Financial

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chatham Financial.

Interview

On campus interview. The interviewer asked me a few questions about my resume, what I knew about the company and why I was interested in finance. There were some behavioral questions and questions about my five year plan.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennet Sq, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Kennet Sq, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Two stage process. First stage was an on campus behavioral interview. Second stage was a technical interview including math tests and individual interviews with brain teasers. I had about 4 30 minute interviews after the original testing was complete. The whole process took about 6 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennett Square, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Kennett Square, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

First interview was on campus and was pretty straightforward. They just asked about my experiences and other stuff on my resume. Second interview was onsite. First they have you take a few tests in a room with the other candidates. They just test to see how accurate your eyes are at depicting differences in sequences. Then 6 sets of interviewers came through. Some asked about stuff on your resume, some asked ridiculous brain teaser/SAT style math questions. It took about 4 hours total.

Interview Questions

• How many cars would there be on the road if it was bumper to bumper traffic on your way home? That was one of the easier ones. I can't remember all the others.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennett Square, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Kennett Square, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

I started off my super day with a short accuracy test and then a GMAT-style Math test. And then there were back-to-back interviews, mostly personality-based questions interlaced with some brain teasers. Interviewers were friendly and it was a very relaxed environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe your biggest challenge and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kennett Square, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Kennett Square, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

A combination of brain teasers, logic puzzles, math tests, and extensive behavior questions. Everyone was very friendly and the atmosphere was relaxed which definitely put the interview nerves at ease.

Interview Questions

• In a 10' by 10' cube composed of 1' by 1' cubes how many cubes can you see exactly 2 sides of?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

It was an on campus recruiting interview. Started with the basic run through of the resume and continued you with average interview questions. Overall a very basic introduction to the position. No tricky questions

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It was a mix of quantitative questions, brain teasers, technical questions, and competency questions. Interviewers were very friendly and ranged from MD level to Associate. Interview process can be lengthy but nonetheless was a good experience. I would highly recommend applying to this company.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were neutral to difficult. Come prepared with competency, technical and brain teaser answers.   Answer Question