Chatham Financial Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chatham Financial Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Chatham Financial

3.8

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial in November 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was very straightforward, and a fairly quick process. I did a Skype interview first where the recruiter asked me questions about my background and why I was interested in Chatham. The second interview was a half a day group atmosphere that consisted of a group lunch, 2 types of tests, and 4 rounds of 2 on 1 interviews. One of the 2 on 1 interviews consisted of brain teasers.

Interview Questions

• If you could change any answer you gave today, what would you change and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chatham Financial

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chatham Financial.

Interview

I applied through my online campus job board and was selected for an on-campus interview. Had my interview with a recent graduate and a managing director. They offered me an opportunity to attend their super day at the company headquarters. The super day consisted of two short tests for accuracy and a longer one on math. The math was GMAT style. I then had 4 separate interviews each with two people from different parts of the company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot of questions about my resume and some questions about what the company does. The hardest part was the brain teasers. During both the first interview and the second interview I was asked to solve very challenging problems. This is a big portion of the interview and you really need to nail the brain teasers to get an offer. I impressed them on the first set of brain teasers and I think this is why I got a second round. I didn't do as well the second round on brain teasers.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chatham Financial.

Interview

I'm after phone interview - it took 30 min. Questions were basic, regarding my motivation to work at this position in Chatham, company value and my plans of career development. Very nice atmosphere of conversation, without any stress.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial in October 2013.

Interview

First I sent my CV and motivation letter. After, I got an email and arranged a phone interview. it was around 30 minutes, we covered general information about my availability, education, previous experience, personal characteristics. Interview was really nice, atmosphere was good.

After, I was invited for on-site meeting. First I had to fill in tests - 1 from Maths (like GMAT), 1 from Logical Reasoning and 2 from accuracy (comparing 2 numbers).
    It was bit tiring, but they were ok.

After, I had 2 meetings, each with 2 employees (kind of interview), which was about 45 minutes. There were many competence-based questions and two brain-teaser. Bit stressful but people were really friendly.

Unfortunately I didnt make it further, so I cannot say more... Generally professional and friendly.