Chatham Financial Financial Hedging Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Financial Hedging Consultant

Create your profile to get personalized information

Chatham Financial Financial Hedging Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Chatham Financial

4.5

Financial Hedging Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennett Square, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Kennett Square, PA).

Interview

I applied through my graduate school after Chatham did an on-campus information session. First round Skype interview with someone in HR, second round Skype interview with a Consultant there, final round was in-person in Kennett Square. The process moved very quickly, I received notice of next round and offer within one week of each interview. For the final round they flew me down to their HQ in Kennett Square, PA for a full-day consisting of a tour of the office and several quantitative tests followed by 5 two-on-one interviews throughout the day, with lunch provided in the middle. Everyone I spoke with was candid and seemed to genuinely enjoy working at Chatham. The questions were challenging and varied significantly from the generic questions you typically hear, plus they typically asked interesting follow-up questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst day or moment in your career? What was the best?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chatham Financial

Financial Hedging Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Littleton, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Saw opening online. Had a phone call with an HR rep in PA. Was then called in for a full day interview in Littleton.

Had to take a few math/data tests. Then I had multiple interviews. Most had 2 interviewers. Two interviews were over Skype.

Went to lunch with two employees.

Overall, the interviews were pretty normal. The people there are very nice.

I felt that the questions were fairly easy. I know I messed up a few of the on-the-spot arithmetic questions and that was frustrating because there weren't all that difficult.

The test at the beginning is a data match test, and a GRE type math test. All the questions were basic arithmetic and algebra.

Interview Questions

• Had a couple brain teaser type questions and a few simple math problems. Other than that, the normal interview questions.   Answer Question