Chatham Financial Hedge Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Chatham Financial

4.0

Hedge Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Littleton, CO) in December 2010.

Interview

Chatham's interview process is much more involved than most places. Typically you do a 30-60 minute phone interview prior to being invited in for a day of interviews. Most candidates are required to take a timed math test (similar to SAT or ACT math questions) as soon as you get there before in-person interviews start. Math results only really matter if you bomb the test or if you're on the fence (it isn't even revealed for many candidates unless the candidate did poorly or exceptionally well). The interviews are typically all day, with 2 on 1 30 to 45 minute interviews, so it can be difficult to keep your energy level up. Also, as there are 2 US locations (Kennett Square, PA and Littleton, CO), you may do some interviews over video conference, which can be awkward if you haven't done this before.

Interview Questions

• The interviews are typically conversational, and interviewers are not instructed on what questions to ask, so it depends on who is asking the questions and what type of mood they are in. Some interviewers like to ask "brain teaser" type questions. I don't have a specific example (as I was fortunate to not have any asked when I interviewed), but think of questions like "If there are 100 people in a room, how many people do you have to talk to before you find two people with the same birthday."   1 Answer

Negotiation

I worked with a recruiter who did the negotiation, but from what I understand, he provided them with minimum salary requirements. The offer came in $10K above my minimum requirement, so there wasn't much negotiation. If I could do it again, I would have liked to find out how much health care premiums were (well over $1,000 per month for a family) and negotiated a little higher salary to compensate for that.

Other Interview Reviews for Chatham Financial

Hedge Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial.

Interview

I applied through campus portal network. The process took around 1-2 weeks. First round was pretty much behavioral. Super-day was around 4 rounds of 4 on 1s. Two of the interviews were brainteasers. Also took a math and logic test.

Interview Questions