Chatham Financial Financial Derivatives Consultant - Client Fas 133 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Chatham Financial

1 Interview Review

Financial Derivatives Consultant - Client Fas 133 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a director, then went through an accuracy test (comparing strings of numbers/text on a piece of paper to decide if they were the same or not) and a math test they said was based on the GMAT. The test wasn't too bad, but time goes really quickly. I didn't finish, but I'm sure hardly anyone does. After that (no results on the tests provided) I had 2 video conference interviews with people in the home office (I was interviewing in Denver) and two more in-person interviews that were 3:1 and 2:1. There were at least 2 interviewers in each interview. The interviews were all fairly conversational with no questions that were very hard to answer. No brain teasers, logic questions or anything like that. All questions were about past experience, resume, thoughts about the role, future career plans, etc. If your resume is good enough to get the interview, and you do well on the tests, I don't think the interviews are meant to screen anything but personality/fit.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of some technical accounting research you have done.   1 Answer