Chatham Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Chatham Financial Interview Questions

Interviews at Chatham Financial

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennet Sq, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Kennet Sq, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Skype Interview: Half an hour, basic questions all about personality fit. Resume questions, why Chatham.

Super Day: 45 minute math exam, 2 accuracy tests and 4 2-on-1 interviews, campus tour and lunch

Overall pretty relaxed day besides the brain teasers. Really have no idea how they decide who they want or not.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral/fit questions

One of the 4 interviews has 2 brain teasers
      One was math related understanding the volume of a sphere and the exponent being cuped
      The other was: How many pianos are there in chicago?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chatham Financial.

Interview

On campus interview. The interviewer asked me a few questions about my resume, what I knew about the company and why I was interested in finance. There were some behavioral questions and questions about my five year plan.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennet Sq, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Kennet Sq, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Two stage process. First stage was an on campus behavioral interview. Second stage was a technical interview including math tests and individual interviews with brain teasers. I had about 4 30 minute interviews after the original testing was complete. The whole process took about 6 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennett Square, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Kennett Square, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

First interview was on campus and was pretty straightforward. They just asked about my experiences and other stuff on my resume. Second interview was onsite. First they have you take a few tests in a room with the other candidates. They just test to see how accurate your eyes are at depicting differences in sequences. Then 6 sets of interviewers came through. Some asked about stuff on your resume, some asked ridiculous brain teaser/SAT style math questions. It took about 4 hours total.

Interview Questions

• How many cars would there be on the road if it was bumper to bumper traffic on your way home? That was one of the easier ones. I can't remember all the others.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennett Square, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Kennett Square, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

I started off my super day with a short accuracy test and then a GMAT-style Math test. And then there were back-to-back interviews, mostly personality-based questions interlaced with some brain teasers. Interviewers were friendly and it was a very relaxed environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe your biggest challenge and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kennett Square, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Kennett Square, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

A combination of brain teasers, logic puzzles, math tests, and extensive behavior questions. Everyone was very friendly and the atmosphere was relaxed which definitely put the interview nerves at ease.

Interview Questions

• In a 10' by 10' cube composed of 1' by 1' cubes how many cubes can you see exactly 2 sides of?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

It was an on campus recruiting interview. Started with the basic run through of the resume and continued you with average interview questions. Overall a very basic introduction to the position. No tricky questions

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chatham Financial.

Interview

Came to school. Asked about resume and wanted me to go through it with them. Also we discussed the company and what would be required of interns. From what I gathered it was very analytical. All in all it was a good experience.

Business Coordinator Interview

Interview

HR for this company is very friendly, professional, and helpful. Once you submit a resume online they contact you very quickly, and the phone interview takes about 30 minutes. They explain the process very clearly: an initial interview with one or two key people, expected to last around 90 minutes, and a second interview including a round-table type discussion with a larger group, expected to last around two hours.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions fell within the realm of "standard" interview questions.   Answer Question

Business Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennett Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Kennett Square, PA) in March 2019.

Interview

.5 hr. initial phone interview; followed by multi-panel .5 DAY long interview.
    Questions had little to do with skill; mostly behavioral interview with questions related to your personality. Interview seemed to be geared more to finding a personality type than a person with skills set type. 5 LONG interviews @ 2 persons each. Had the distinct impression they already had an inside hire set up so it felt like it was just about going through the motions. Outdated paper skills test at the end which was easy.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever lived anywhere else?   1 Answer