Chatham Financial Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Chatham Financial Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Chatham Financial

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennet Sq, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Kennet Sq, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

I took a personality quiz and a couple of math problems when I applied online. Afterwards, I was given a HackerRank challenge, which consisted of 4 questions reviewing my Java, HTML, and SQL skills. I then proceeded to a Skype interview with 2 software engineers, who asked me to reverse a string. I did it in Python, but they asked me to do it in Java. They noted some things they didn't like when I coded in Java, but overall they seemed quite happy. That was why I was surprised when I was notified I did not get an offer. They never explained why.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chatham Financial

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Phila, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

First the Coding Challenge, Skype Interview which they ask you to code and then they fly Onsite Interview (you will meet 12-15) people at least 2 on 1 interviews. And they take one week to give their decision.

Interview Questions

• Onsite Interview Consists of 6 Rounds Including lunch interview, Walk through resume and Few Technical Questions and Programs like Tree Traversal, Merging Sorted Linked List and Brain Teasers, first they will give an application to modify according to best coding practices.   Answer Question