Chatham Financial Loan Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chatham Financial Loan Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Chatham Financial

3.5

Loan Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial.

Interview

Chatham's interviewing process was very thorough, starting with a phone interview and then moving to multiple days of 4-5 two-on-one interviews and a math test. The interviewers were very friendly and asked questions ranging from very general to industry and job specific questions. They also asked brain teasers. Be prepared for questions about your personal values and what motivates you - many of the questions were along these lines.

Interview Questions

• They asked specific fixed income finance questions about how bonds are priced.   Answer Question
  • Would you rather be the wealthiest person in your neighborhood or the poorest? Why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chatham Financial

Loan Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennett Square, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Kennett Square, PA) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. I had a phone interview with one of the HR coordinators, just your regular behavioral/skills questions.

I had my first-round in-person interview a week later; they gave me a campus tour, a math test (mostly algebra, arithmetic, some probability), and then a 2-on-1 interview with people on the team, again mostly asking behavioral and skills-related questions.

The final round was a few days later, with four consecutive 2-on-1 interviews. This was mostly to determine fit. They did ask a lot of detailed questions about my resume this round. (No brain-teasers--it looks like they've phased those out.)

The whole process took about three weeks. They were incredibly friendly and communicative throughout.

Interview Questions