Chatham Financial Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chatham Financial Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Chatham Financial

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennett Square, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Kennett Square, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty tough interview process. I had four interviews, one skype and three via phone. The skype one was more a "get to know you" type deal. The phone interviews, on the other hand, were harder. A few personality questions and then one or two harder math questions. The problem was that at times I didn't understand exactly what they were looking for in the answer. And that's what got me in the end...

Interview Questions

• If a ruler decides that a family can only have a boy and a girl, what is the expected value of having two boys?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chatham Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Littleton, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Had a skype interview with someone in HR at the headquarters. Then was brought in to do a half day of interviews. For the half day of interviews it started off with a two 5 minute tests comparing numbers in one column to another. Then met with people from different departments the rest of the day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennett Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Kennett Square, PA).

Interview

Attended their excel boot camp in the winter, first round was a Skype interview with someone from the real estate risk management division. Consisted of behavioral questions as well as some technical questions about making leveraged real estate investments. Got invited to their super-day in the spring. Had to take a GMAT based exam as well as a short quiz testing ability to recognize patterns in data, followed by 4 30-minute interviews with people from different divisions throughout the company. A lot of behavioral questions and questions relating to my resume. Last round of interview was mathematical brain-teasers, had to show work on a white board.

Interview Questions

• If you have a 10x10x10 cube (think rubics cube) how many individual cubes are visible from the surface?   6 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Waco, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Submitted a resume and did a video interview, had a very good encounter with the interviewer who showed me respect and conducted herself very respectfully. Clearly enjoyed her work and made working at Chatham seem like something she loved to do, which made the company all the more appealing.

Anonymous Employee in Kennet Sq, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Kennet Sq, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

Almost all of the questions were straightforward behavioral questions. They didn't ask any technical questions and were very friendly. There were also a few math questions, but they were not difficult and I had paper and pencil to work with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haverford, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham Financial (Haverford, PA) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a conversational interview with a very friendly interviewer. Most questions were just asking me to explain things on my resume. Though I did not make it to the next round, I found it to be a very pleasant interview experience.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

On campus interview first and then superday. Started with a math assessment and then 4 back to back interview that lasted for 2 hours. Overall was a good experience, people were all very nice

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chatham Financial.

Interview

There was one on-campus interview then a super day a couple weeks after that. The process took a while because weather conditions delayed the on-campus interview. It took a long time for them to get back to me after the super-day, one of the drawbacks of a fast growing small company. The interviewers were all very friendly, since I was coming from a liberal arts background I didn't get many technical questions. There was a round of brainteasers during the superday which weren't too hard.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an interesting financial news article you read recently   Answer Question