Chatham University Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA | Glassdoor

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham University (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Lengthy process, had 4 interviews with multiple people, with 1:1 and including a phone interview, had to write some social media copy, discuss how past experiences will benefit them as well as some new novel ideas that I could bring to the table and/or change the way they did their social marketing.

Interview Questions

• How do you reach different levels of social media users?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chatham University (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. There was a phone interview and an in-person interview. The interviewer was very professional and polite. During the in-person interview, I met with several people that work at various capacities and levels within Chatham. Overall, it was a positive experience. I was asked very clear employment questions that were based on my past work experiences.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chatham University (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

In the beginning, there was a short online survey and some email communication with Admissions. After I sent away my application for the program, I received an invitation to visit the campus and have a lunch interview. After a few days I got a personal offer send by email and I had enough time to think about my response as long as I needed. The whole process was very fair and open!

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation possible

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chatham University (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2009.

Interview

Most students are hired after filling out the required paperwork and going through a simple interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Chatham University Information Technology?   Answer Question