Check Into Cash Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

1.8

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check Into Cash (Kalamazoo, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Was quick and very friendly, I applied for a part time CSR job to get acquainted with the banking and loans. Little did I know it would end up full time.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for check into cash   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Check Into Cash

Anonymous Employee in Monett, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check Into Cash (Monett, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

Just described the job and asked a few questions. He asked if I have ever worked with the public or face to face. I told him I have. He asked if I had computer skills

Interview Questions

• If I had cash handling skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check Into Cash (Alexandria, LA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was wonderful I had high hopes for the position. I told her that I would give my best and did. Doing the interview I told her that I was looking for something to maybe retire from.

Interview Questions

• Ask me to tell a little about myself and my experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Check Into Cash (Waukesha, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied and got a call very soon after! the interview was quick and painless.I had a one on one interview with the center manager and got a call a few days after with a job offer. they were very willing to work with me, knowing i had a newborn at home.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a troubled customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Check Into Cash (Cleveland, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

you will be asked to take a aptitude test after that you will interview in a tear system meaning that you will interview with peers first then mid level management then upper level after that they will get together and discuss whether you are a good fit or not.

Interview Questions

• questions range from "why do you want to work here?" to silly questions like "if a hippo is stuck in a hole how would you get him out?" i'm guessing that it is to test your creativity and see how you thing on the go.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Check Into Cash.

Interview

You can apply through their website, craigslist, or in store. Whether you get a call back depends on how desperate they are for a worker. If you don't get a call back in a week, apply in a month again. Its a two part interview process, the first one asks you some basic math questions

Interview Questions

• Is the customer always right?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gillette, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Check Into Cash (Gillette, WY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online, received a phone call for an interview, and went to the interview. If I would have wanted the position they would have done a background check and credit report. They only pay $9-9.50 an hour. Interview was casual. The person who interviewed me wore jeans.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I had I interview and was told that I would get a call for the second interview for on the phone I met the manager it was very fast and had to feel out another application

Interview Questions

• when you went for the interview how long does it take to get the phone interview? Do you know if you got the job on the spot?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Eufaula, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Check Into Cash (Eufaula, AL) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a 15 minute phone call since the District Manager was at a different store doing an audit. She asked very basic questions about my skill set and experience. Then asked questions about my availability and start date.

Interview Questions

• Was I able to work Monday through Saturday, between 8am and 8pm   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Check Into Cash.

Interview

The hiring process was easy and simple. District Manager just talked about the company and what it does. Then asks you a few questions such as " do you feel comfortable going outside and market"

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a difficult situation with a customer?   Answer Question