Check Into Cash Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Check Into Cash Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2016

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check Into Cash (Alexandria, LA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was wonderful I had high hopes for the position. I told her that I would give my best and did. Doing the interview I told her that I was looking for something to maybe retire from.

Interview Questions

• Ask me to tell a little about myself and my experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Check Into Cash

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Check Into Cash (Cleveland, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

you will be asked to take a aptitude test after that you will interview in a tear system meaning that you will interview with peers first then mid level management then upper level after that they will get together and discuss whether you are a good fit or not.

Interview Questions

• questions range from "why do you want to work here?" to silly questions like "if a hippo is stuck in a hole how would you get him out?" i'm guessing that it is to test your creativity and see how you thing on the go.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Check Into Cash.

Interview

You can apply through their website, craigslist, or in store. Whether you get a call back depends on how desperate they are for a worker. If you don't get a call back in a week, apply in a month again. Its a two part interview process, the first one asks you some basic math questions

Interview Questions

• Is the customer always right?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gillette, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Check Into Cash (Gillette, WY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online, received a phone call for an interview, and went to the interview. If I would have wanted the position they would have done a background check and credit report. They only pay $9-9.50 an hour. Interview was casual. The person who interviewed me wore jeans.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I had I interview and was told that I would get a call for the second interview for on the phone I met the manager it was very fast and had to feel out another application

Interview Questions

• when you went for the interview how long does it take to get the phone interview? Do you know if you got the job on the spot?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Check Into Cash.

Interview

The hiring process was easy and simple. District Manager just talked about the company and what it does. Then asks you a few questions such as " do you feel comfortable going outside and market"

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a difficult situation with a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Check Into Cash (Kansas City, MO) in November 2012.

Interview

One interview and I was hired. It wasn't even really an interview. The manager basically was talking to me as if my interview was an orientation. Told me about the job and what I would be doing.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Check Into Cash (Dallas, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview was short and easy.The interviewer mostly asked about past experiences. ex. Have you handled cash in your previous jobs? If you know that you wouldn't get into trouble would you steal from an employer?

Interview Questions

• Have you ever stolen from an employer before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Check Into Cash (San Diego, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I had an interview with a store manager, then district training manager and district manager.

Negotiation

Pay was slightly negotiable depending on experience, they seem desperate because the job was offered right away and I have personally been around other interviews and they hire everyone practically. not based on experience but likability and first hand judges. hire lots of unprofessional people.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I interviewed at Check Into Cash (Nashville, TN) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process was really laid-back. It only involved me meeting the manager and other associates. Then, we basically talked about what could be expected as a CSR with Check Into Cash and how my past experiences could help me on the job.