Check 'n Go Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Check 'n Go Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Check 'n Go.

Interview

Interview was an opportunity to listen to someone tell me about their life, and what they do on weekends. Interview was waste of time, and elementary. Upper management at this company is Stupid

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not able to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Check 'n Go

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Got a call about a week later came in had an interview with the district supervisor at that time. Had to wait for a background check to come back and then I was able to start about a week and a half later.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

one on one with District manager about 30-46 mins long normal interview question. Looking for honesty and well dressed individuals that wants to grow with the business. Have to have time management skills as well as multi tasking skills is a plus. Don't be afraid to ask question

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Canton, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview 1st with DDO, lasted about 30 minutes. Store Interview with Store Manager, lasted about 30 minutes. Store manager was more interested in how the two would work together than of qualifications. Really thought it could have been more detailed.

Interview Questions

• The usual, What makes you a good fit for the position? Tell me about an experience where you had to handle a difficult customer, How much cash handling experience do you have? What are you looking for in a position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't going to accept such low starting pay because I did have adequate experience, I negotiated to .75 more per hour. The company is very short staffed so negotiate the pay.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

They contacted me in a matter of days of applying ,to set up an interview. I applied online. The company has high turnover,so getting a job is not hard. It pays no weekly.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Long Beach, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Sent in my resume on Indeed and received an immediate reply to finish an online application from the DM. Online application included personal information, employment history, education history, math assessment and personality assessment. As soon as I finished the application I emailed back the DM from the email she sent me. I received an email within a few hours asking to come in for an interview the next day. I went in for an interview the next day and she said she would look over the applications and contact me if they were interested. I got an email with an offer, contract including pay wage, and consent for background check the following Monday. I accepted the offer and am now waiting for the background check to clear. Process took a total of 3 days from sent application to offer. Now an additional few days to a week for the background check to clear.

Interview Questions

• What is the most amount of money you have handled on a work shift?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to relocate or travel to different locations while working? What is the farthest you are able to go (They provided examples of stores they were thinking about)   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to upsell to customers?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle daily changes in the workplace? Changes of policy.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time that you handled an extremely difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Post Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Post Falls, ID) in May 2015.

Interview

The district manager had asked me to come interview only 15 minutes before she had to take a flight back to Boise where her main office is located. It was the first time I had an interview wearing shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about how I've helped customers in the past, how to handle an irate customer, what are my best qualities, blah blah blah etc etc etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had to wait 2 weeks for a background check to get approved. They offered and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Providence, RI).

Interview

I applied on Monday and got a call in Wednesday for an interview. I just pretty much showed up and got the job. Manager asked me a couple questions of course but nothing that involved too much thinking. She welcomed me to the business and I started within the next week or two.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Start off with the highest amount you can think of and let them negotiate with you.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a q/a sort of interview, with the why, when, who format. It was a nice and easy interview process as well, I was only interviewed by one manager.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Check 'n Go in January 2015.

Interview

One on One with District Supervisor, it as about 45 minutes long. She asked lots of questions and doodled my responses. She was friendly but stumbled over her words a lot as if she were more nervous than I.

Interview Questions

• Weaknesses, Strong points, How to you handle telling people "NO"   Answer Question