Check 'n Go Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CSR-1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Cedar City, UT).

Interview

My Potential Boss Was Younger Than Me And The DDO At The Time Asked Me If I Was Okay With That. I Thought That Was Weird. A Boss Is A Boss No Matter What Age They Are.

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Flint, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online. DDO set up interview. Then ROM phone interview. The letter of intent for employment. Then sign for background check. Then you're hired. It's easy. Because they know they're going to exploit and use you later on down the road so why be so heavy handed from jump?!

Interview Questions

Check 'n Go Response

Jun 2, 2017 – Division Vice President

Thank you for sharing information about your interview. We're disappointed that you feel you had a negative experience. We wish you the best.

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online through Indeed. Local manager called the next day. Filled out app though CNG. Talked to the district manager the next day. District manager set up a phone interview with Regional Manager the same day. DM called right back and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Indeed had the salary posted and I was happy with that salary. DM offered me more money than I asked for.

Nov 4, 2016 – Division Vice President

Welcome to the team – and thanks commenting about your interview with Check `n Go! We’re happy that you had a positive experience, and we look forward to working with you.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check 'n Go in March 2016.

Interview

After a short phone interview I met with the Store Manager at a local coffee shop to chat about the job and all it requires, then after meeting her I later (about a week) met with the District Director for a final interview, it was also at a local coffee shop and she made me VERY comfortable to just talk and chat about what I wanted and needed to be able to succeed and go further in my career, and she defiantly delivered!

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself after 2 years, then 5 years?   1 Answer

May 2, 2017 – Division Vice President

We're so glad that you had a positive interview experience, and we're happy to have you on board. Welcome to the team!

Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Check 'n Go.

Interview

Interviewers were pleasant and openly welcomed all my questions. I was asked open-ended questions, allowing them to extract the info they were looking for from my responses. It was a two-interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your management experience.   1 Answer
    • Tell me how you successfully sold in your last position.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Check 'n Go.

Interview

Interview was an opportunity to listen to someone tell me about their life, and what they do on weekends. Interview was waste of time, and elementary. Upper management at this company is Stupid

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not able to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Met with the district manager at the store location , great personality and nice and clean environment. This was the first stage in the process. I interviewed this morning and am going to have an online interview via skype with the regional sometime later this week or beginning next week. They are checking there schedules to see when. They are hiring for multiple locations.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral in nature situation outcome and then result . Topics were around sales teamwork and problem solving. I brought up using out side the box ideas that i used with my previous team. How i used those ideas to help production at my last company.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Got a call about a week later came in had an interview with the district supervisor at that time. Had to wait for a background check to come back and then I was able to start about a week and a half later.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

one on one with District manager about 30-46 mins long normal interview question. Looking for honesty and well dressed individuals that wants to grow with the business. Have to have time management skills as well as multi tasking skills is a plus. Don't be afraid to ask question

Anonymous Employee in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Laredo, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Great and fast interview process. Less than a couple of hours of applying a rep for Check n go got in contact with me and set an appointment that same day. Interview was at the store and was a great experience where we both explained each other what we were looking for in the job