Check 'n Go Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Check 'n Go Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.0

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check 'n Go in January 2014.

Interview

More casual. Basically had a conversation instead of a grilling session. District manager inviewed me was very friendly and pleasant. Explained pros and cons of the company. Just asked about my previous work experience and about certain situations they may arise such as difficult customers.

Interview Questions

• When faced with a difficuly customer how would I handle that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Deerfield Beach, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

First interview over the phone with the a store manager from a different location, then an interview face to face and finally a third interview with the district manager. The interview with a store manager is the most important part of the process, as the distric manager will most likely take the decision based on the store manager reviews.

Interview Questions

Check 'n Go Response

Jun 2, 2017 – Division Vice President

We're glad that your interview was a positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Welcome to the Check `n Go team!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check 'n Go in March 2016.

Interview

After a short phone interview I met with the Store Manager at a local coffee shop to chat about the job and all it requires, then after meeting her I later (about a week) met with the District Director for a final interview, it was also at a local coffee shop and she made me VERY comfortable to just talk and chat about what I wanted and needed to be able to succeed and go further in my career, and she defiantly delivered!

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself after 2 years, then 5 years?   1 Answer

Check 'n Go Response

May 2, 2017 – Division Vice President

We're so glad that you had a positive interview experience, and we're happy to have you on board. Welcome to the team!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

one on one with District manager about 30-46 mins long normal interview question. Looking for honesty and well dressed individuals that wants to grow with the business. Have to have time management skills as well as multi tasking skills is a plus. Don't be afraid to ask question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Check 'n Go.

Interview

Interviewers were pleasant and openly welcomed all my questions. I was asked open-ended questions, allowing them to extract the info they were looking for from my responses. It was a two-interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your management experience.   1 Answer
    • Tell me how you successfully sold in your last position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

One interview. Was supposed to meet with Regional Manager but did not. I supposedly slipped through the cracks because they have a high turnover rate and needed to bring somebody into the company soon.

Interview Questions

• Describe good customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, IA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Altoona, IA) in June 2012.

Interview

Talk to me about cash handling;Asked me if I thought another employee was steeling from the company what would I do? I told them I would report it to my supervisor first and go from there. my goals, where I wanted to be at 5 years from now. Where I thought the company would be in five years. How I felt if I had a customer come in right before we closed, would I wait on them or say we were closed. My answer to that was I would wait on the customer call my supervisor and let them know I was going to be late closing.

Interview Questions

• How did I feel about making sure my work was done before I left work at night?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Canton, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview 1st with DDO, lasted about 30 minutes. Store Interview with Store Manager, lasted about 30 minutes. Store manager was more interested in how the two would work together than of qualifications. Really thought it could have been more detailed.

Interview Questions

• The usual, What makes you a good fit for the position? Tell me about an experience where you had to handle a difficult customer, How much cash handling experience do you have? What are you looking for in a position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't going to accept such low starting pay because I did have adequate experience, I negotiated to .75 more per hour. The company is very short staffed so negotiate the pay.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Kansas City, KS) in April 2011.

Interview

I only had a phone interview with the Regional Operations Manager and I got hired. A lot has changed since I got hired though. Now you apply and have to take an assessment to get a phone interview. If that goes well you will have an interview at a store with the manager or district manager. It seems to take forever for them to hire you after that because of background checks and the system they use.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember what questions were asked but I know they were not difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hawaiian Gardens, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Hawaiian Gardens, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

It was an open house and there were a lot of candidates applying. I had to drive far for a second interview. There was some confusion on the next steps. On my start date, a manager called me who sounded very unprofessional over the phone. She made me feel that I was a bother to her.