Check 'n Go Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Check 'n Go Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.0

Manager Interview

Interview

Behavior Based Interview - Tell me about a time when....

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, take it or leave it.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Check 'n Go.

Interview

Two interviews, first with a store manager second with the district manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not attempt to negotiate original offer.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check 'n Go.

Interview

2 interviews: first with the store manager, second with the DDO. First interview went well, store manager was very easy to get along with. Second interview, I was asked things that interviewers are not legally allowed to ask. She asked if I was a mom and went on talking about her children and family life.

Interview Questions

It was extremely low considering that I have over 10 years experience for the position.

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online through Indeed. Local manager called the next day. Filled out app though CNG. Talked to the district manager the next day. District manager set up a phone interview with Regional Manager the same day. DM called right back and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Indeed had the salary posted and I was happy with that salary. DM offered me more money than I asked for.

Check 'n Go Response

Nov 4, 2016 – Division Vice President

Welcome to the team – and thanks commenting about your interview with Check `n Go! We’re happy that you had a positive experience, and we look forward to working with you.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Check 'n Go in February 2011.

Interview

applied online got a call a couple days later asking to come in for interview. manager said she didn't really like the questions she was suppose to ask the company gave her so she just kind of told me to make up good answers. said i was pretty much hired but i had to talk to district manager over the phone. he called a couple days later for phone interview asked a couple questions and said i was hired. had to wait a couple more days for background tests, then was hired.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inglewood, CA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Inglewood, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied for the CSR position on 03/07/12. On 03/19/12 I received an email directing me to take a Pre- Employment Assessment. On 03/24/12 I was contacted via email for an interview on 03/27/12. The interview was very easy going it was more of a one on one conversation more than anything. I felt very comfortable the entire time. Today 03/28/12 I accepted an offer for employment. I start just as soon as the background check clears.

Interview Questions

• Describe a typical day for you in your last position.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when someone asked you to do something that wasn't right.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Lubbock, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

Simply an easy interview. They want someone who is good with customers and who knows how to sell. Must sound trust worthy and friendly. Must be able to work as a team. Had to interview with several stores not just one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Around 8 to 10 dollars an hour.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Check 'n Go.

Interview

I applied in person by walking into the store with my resume. I spoke with the store manager and took the assesment test the very same day. About 2 weeks later, the manager called me at home to ask me if I had heard anything back yet. I had not. About a week after that, I was called in for an interview with the District Director. After the interview, I was called about a week later with a start date. They don't do paper applications anymore, now its all done through Taleo, and the process depends on the district directors attentiveTeness.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to persuade someone to do something. What techniques did you use?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating involved

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Check 'n Go.

Interview

The interview process was simple and informal. The questions basically consisted of past experience and what I liked and disliked about my past employers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Np negotiation

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Check 'n Go in July 2013.

Interview

I applied over the internet, and within one week, took the online test. It took about a month for me to get an interview. I went in, and the District Manager put me at ease. He outlined the job duties and requirements, and asked only a few questions of me. Most questions were answered by my resume. I got a call the next day to interview with his boss, and they offered me the position after half an hour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, but I am very happy with their offer.