Check 'n Go Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.0

CSR-1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Cedar City, UT).

Interview

My Potential Boss Was Younger Than Me And The DDO At The Time Asked Me If I Was Okay With That. I Thought That Was Weird. A Boss Is A Boss No Matter What Age They Are.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check 'n Go in January 2014.

Interview

More casual. Basically had a conversation instead of a grilling session. District manager inviewed me was very friendly and pleasant. Explained pros and cons of the company. Just asked about my previous work experience and about certain situations they may arise such as difficult customers.

Interview Questions

• When faced with a difficuly customer how would I handle that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Deerfield Beach, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

First interview over the phone with the a store manager from a different location, then an interview face to face and finally a third interview with the district manager. The interview with a store manager is the most important part of the process, as the distric manager will most likely take the decision based on the store manager reviews.

Interview Questions

Check 'n Go Response

Jun 2, 2017 – Division Vice President

We're glad that your interview was a positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Welcome to the Check `n Go team!

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Flint, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online. DDO set up interview. Then ROM phone interview. The letter of intent for employment. Then sign for background check. Then you're hired. It's easy. Because they know they're going to exploit and use you later on down the road so why be so heavy handed from jump?!

Interview Questions

Check 'n Go Response

Jun 2, 2017 – Division Vice President

Thank you for sharing information about your interview. We're disappointed that you feel you had a negative experience. We wish you the best.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

There was a brief phone screen and then a very informal sit-down interview with 3 managers. Entire process took about an hour or so to complete. Not a lot of job related questions, more of a casual conversation with the management team.

Interview Questions

Check 'n Go Response

Jun 2, 2017 – Division Vice President

Thank you for taking the time to share details about your interview experience. And since your interview and acceptance of the offer was some time ago, we also want to thank you for your service!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Check 'n Go in March 2016.

Interview

After a short phone interview I met with the Store Manager at a local coffee shop to chat about the job and all it requires, then after meeting her I later (about a week) met with the District Director for a final interview, it was also at a local coffee shop and she made me VERY comfortable to just talk and chat about what I wanted and needed to be able to succeed and go further in my career, and she defiantly delivered!

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself after 2 years, then 5 years?   1 Answer

May 2, 2017 – Division Vice President

We're so glad that you had a positive interview experience, and we're happy to have you on board. Welcome to the team!

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Des Moines, IA) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone interview after an email request. Was lied to repeatedly to keep my interest in their position. Short training. Not what was promised. Pay scale is very low.Run the other way!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Got a call about a week later came in had an interview with the district supervisor at that time. Had to wait for a background check to come back and then I was able to start about a week and a half later.

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online through Indeed. Local manager called the next day. Filled out app though CNG. Talked to the district manager the next day. District manager set up a phone interview with Regional Manager the same day. DM called right back and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Indeed had the salary posted and I was happy with that salary. DM offered me more money than I asked for.

Nov 4, 2016 – Division Vice President

Welcome to the team – and thanks commenting about your interview with Check `n Go! We’re happy that you had a positive experience, and we look forward to working with you.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Post Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Check 'n Go (Post Falls, ID) in May 2015.

Interview

The district manager had asked me to come interview only 15 minutes before she had to take a flight back to Boise where her main office is located. It was the first time I had an interview wearing shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about how I've helped customers in the past, how to handle an irate customer, what are my best qualities, blah blah blah etc etc etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had to wait 2 weeks for a background check to get approved. They offered and I accepted.