Checkers Drive-In Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Checkers Drive-In Cashier Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Gulfport, MS) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out application onilne , called the store and the assistant manager spoke with me about my application and resumé and told me my information was going to pass to the general manager. Next day I went to the store to introduce my self to the general manager. Brought my bright smile(literally) and the manager was impressed with my qualifications and hired me on the spot.Process was very easy.

Interview Questions

• How many years of management experience do you have and if a position was to become open would I want to move up   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Checkers Drive-In

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosedale, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Rosedale, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was minimum, quick, right to the point, and basically I was hired on the spot. I got the job because of my friend. The lady who interviewed me asked me very few questions. She just wanted to know if it would be difficult to get to work and my availability. After that she told me to come in the next day for training. When I came in for training I had to sign a few papers, I got my uniform and started hands on training right after for 4 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Merritt Island, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Merritt Island, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very friendly and professional. Interviewed by the owner of the checkers in this area. Everyone is very helpful and the owner enjoys humor. The mood is kept light throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I felt she was very reasonable in pay and she was very fair in everything she evaluated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Bronx, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Im a good kid looking to experience new stuff ready to work part time are full time i never work in Fast Food before willing to enyoj this would be my first job

Interview Questions

• Do You Have Experience on working for fast food?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In.

Interview

Quick and simple, I was hired within 5 minutes! The RGM was very understanding and made me feel very comfortable! The basic questions were why Do you want to work for Checkers? And basically my availability.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Lawrenceville, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

I got a call, and scheduled an interview for the next day. I went in and waited a long time for him to give me a 5 minute interview. Very unprofessional.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In in May 2014.

Interview

Filled out an application and called them after about a week, asked to come in for an interview immediately. When I got there it was a group of us she told that we were hired, and gave us our orientation date. In orientation about a week later, we did paperwork and training.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

I put an application in , called the manager a week later got an interview over phone then a personal one the next day and on the spot I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in College Park, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (College Park, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

Just called after doing app and the DM asked me to come in to fill out my paper work and asked me availability and when to come in for the first day

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2008.

Interview

Was a great company!