Checkers Drive-In Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 28, 2017

1.7

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Reading, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

I was definitely discriminated big time! When the supervisor came out to interview me she came out and said that they are a fast paced environment and she didn't think I could handle it. She didn't even sit down and give me a chance to speak to her. While I was waiting for my ride she hires a 20 something year old who was Spanish right in front of me! I happen to be white and 44 years old.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was rather quick and easy, asked about my availability and I was hired. However, I did apply to a location that was opening soon, which could have contributed to the fast pace interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a deadline, how did you accomplish it?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Gulfport, MS) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out application onilne , called the store and the assistant manager spoke with me about my application and resumé and told me my information was going to pass to the general manager. Next day I went to the store to introduce my self to the general manager. Brought my bright smile(literally) and the manager was impressed with my qualifications and hired me on the spot.Process was very easy.

Interview Questions

• How many years of management experience do you have and if a position was to become open would I want to move up   1 Answer

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process wasn't bad at all. But noticed that everyone that worked in this specific checkers were of one race. So when I went up to one of the team members to tell them I had an interview, she looked stunned and asked if I was sure I had an interview there. So I kind of knew wasn't getting the job. I just wish I could've gotten the job for my qualifications and not my ethnicity. All 3 of them managers were all the same race and they came to interview me all at once in the middle of the store. And they asked if I would have a problem getting to work on time. Because I lived in a different borough than where the store was located. Obvisiouly, I could my interview was at 4 and I got there by 3:30pm. But I didn't like it. It rubbed me the wrong way.

Interview Questions

• Why checkers ?
      What is your favorite item off the menu?
      Whats your availability?
      Do you think you'll be able to be here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Lafayette, LA) in December 2016.

Interview

Me and the General Manager sat down outside of the building. He asked me about my previous work experience and then about my schedule then explained what I needed to fill out and bring in to be accepted for the job.

Anonymous Employee in College Park, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (College Park, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Short I was asked a few questions about my self then asked will I be able to provide black slacks and slip resistent shoes it was not really an interview was basically due to the fact that they needed help bad I was hired before interview started.

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Coral Springs, FL).

Interview

Fast and brief like any interview she was really n8ce but it seem rished and she was busy,filled out paperwork and hired on the spot and started the next day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Roseville, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

It was really relaxed. Asked me about my classes in school, what I wanted to be as a career. Asked me about my hours. Could not take more than ten minutes. Probably did not get the job because as a minor, I could not work long hours and I opted to not take work study at my school like a lot of my peers. Plus they already hired 3 other people the day before.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work until 11   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Marietta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I drove passed the restaurant and decided to pull in met a gentleman getting into his car he informed me to go to walk-up and ask for another gentleman at, which time he stated to meet him at the store on Wednesday, and the rest was history. I am currently employed there as General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Would I accept this position although it paid 46% below National Average?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In.

Interview

I heard they had open interviews so I went they had me fill out a paper, address, phone number, etc. The manager then came out and asked me a few general questions, he also asked me if I had a car? Odd question I said 'No, but I have reliable transportation". The manager was very awkward and it was overall very unprofessional and made me feel very uncomfortable, I could not wait for it to end. I'm so thankful they never offered me a job if they did I would of declined.