Checkers Drive-In Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Checkers Drive-In Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Lafayette, LA) in December 2016.

Interview

Me and the General Manager sat down outside of the building. He asked me about my previous work experience and then about my schedule then explained what I needed to fill out and bring in to be accepted for the job.

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Coral Springs, FL).

Interview

Fast and brief like any interview she was really n8ce but it seem rished and she was busy,filled out paperwork and hired on the spot and started the next day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Roseville, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

It was really relaxed. Asked me about my classes in school, what I wanted to be as a career. Asked me about my hours. Could not take more than ten minutes. Probably did not get the job because as a minor, I could not work long hours and I opted to not take work study at my school like a lot of my peers. Plus they already hired 3 other people the day before.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work until 11   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Marietta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I drove passed the restaurant and decided to pull in met a gentleman getting into his car he informed me to go to walk-up and ask for another gentleman at, which time he stated to meet him at the store on Wednesday, and the rest was history. I am currently employed there as General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Would I accept this position although it paid 46% below National Average?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In.

Interview

I heard they had open interviews so I went they had me fill out a paper, address, phone number, etc. The manager then came out and asked me a few general questions, he also asked me if I had a car? Odd question I said 'No, but I have reliable transportation". The manager was very awkward and it was overall very unprofessional and made me feel very uncomfortable, I could not wait for it to end. I'm so thankful they never offered me a job if they did I would of declined.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online, And Received a call a month Later. Interview Was Availability. Store manager interviewed me. process was extremely easy. company it self is Ratchet

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Joliet, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

They asked me if I ever worked with a better company before I said yes they asked me how did I like it I said it I actually liked it for my first time with manifest

Interview Questions

• Have you ever looked impassable before   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process took over two months from the phone interview to the second round of interviews. For the second round of interviews, I had to give a presentation. No one on the panel said anything positive about it. I also referred to them to look at my LinkedIn profile page for my professional recommendations. Everyone but one panel member ignored it. I have a Master's degree and several years

Interview Questions

• How would you handle taking over a project in the middle   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Riverdale, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Riverdale, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was quick and easy. They wanted to make sure they had great workers as well as one who they can train themselves.Introduction was smooth. The interviewer was very polite. I was asked a lot of questions more than once. Was asked what my salary requirements were but given less and not even minimum wage. I was told to ask questions about wage when I talked to the manager. I was told to fill out a lot of paperwork online. Got the job on the spot but still had to wait to be called in for work.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate for the job?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosedale, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Rosedale, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was minimum, quick, right to the point, and basically I was hired on the spot. I got the job because of my friend. The lady who interviewed me asked me very few questions. She just wanted to know if it would be difficult to get to work and my availability. After that she told me to come in the next day for training. When I came in for training I had to sign a few papers, I got my uniform and started hands on training right after for 4 hours.