Cheddar (NY) Anonymous Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cheddar (NY) Anonymous Interview Questions

Interviews at Cheddar (NY)

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cheddar (NY) (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

It wasn't a bad experience for the most part. I had a phone screen with the operations manager. I then came in for an in person interview, given an assignment and then came in again for another interview. For the second interview, I was given a specific day that I would hear back from them, as I was told through the previous steps of the process. When I did not hear back by the given date, I waited 3 days before I followed up. I was ignored. This was about a month ago. It's totally fine that I didn't get the job. What's extremely unprofessional is the fact that I was ghosted so far into the process, especially when correspondence was really good up until the second interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cheddar (NY)

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cheddar (NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Initially there was a phone screening for 30 minutes with an operations manager. Followed by two interviews at the Cheddar offices. Unfortunately this is where the process became a negative experience. Following the in person interviews, I was left with no response for roughly 2 weeks, and finally received a canned rejection. This kind of experience sticks with a candidate to be frank.

Interview Questions