Cheeky Monkey Toys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cheeky Monkey Toys Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cheeky Monkey Toys

Seasonal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cheeky Monkey Toys in October 2014.

Interview

I met with floor manager and owner who both were very professional and passionate about their work. They were very thorough with their questions but made the process very comfortable and easy going. The experience was more of a getting to know each other proces that took the form of a relaxed conversation rather than a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of industry and customer service experience. Working with difficult customers. The standard retail questions.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheeky Monkey Toys (Menlo Park, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

It was in a back room, from what I remember. It seemed a bit weird not to be interviewed by one person in an office. There were 3 employees and they took turns asking me questions. Sadly for me, there were probably a total of 5 or 6 questions, more basic than most. There weren't as many situation questions (what would you do if someone claimed you gave them the wrong item, etc) and more general ones.

I felt the questions they asked did not give me a chance to explain who I am very well.

Interview Questions