Cheesecake Factory Bakery Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cheesecake Factory Bakery Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

Meet with two managers, if that goes well then meet with GM for offer. Hostesses were friendly and offered a beverage while I waited. Very upbeat and positive. Witnessed teamwork and
friendliness amongst staff.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cheesecake Factory

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Cerritos, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty quick and painless. He made sure that I was comfortable and was very easy to get along with. Basic questions were asked and really just wanted to make sure my personality fit the job rather than wanted to know every skill I obtained.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The Process was quick and simple, there are three questions which are almost always asked which include greatest weakness, greatest strength, and a situation where you went above and beyond. The position is easier achieved through reference in which case was my situation and I talked to both general managers and was able to achieve the job position.

Anonymous Employee in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Peabody, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

1) Application online
    2) in person greeting to introduce and notify of my application
    3) submit resume
    4) Return inperson (you can wait, its your gamble)
    5) schedule 1st interview with a Regular Manager
    6) Schedule 2nd interview with the General Manager
    7) If hired, orientation
    8) Training 2weeks
    9) Written exam to pass for position after 2 weeks of training (typically 4~6shifts)
    10) Regular employee

Interview Questions

• WHY DID CHEESECAKE looked appealing to you in your search for jobs.,   1 Answer

Negotiation

NO NEGOTIATION IN PART TIME YOU GET WHAT YOU GET

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (White Plains, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

3 interviews, all in the same day thankfully, with the gm, bakery manager and the front manager. took a little over an 1, started training the following week, which was another week long where we get awesome huge plates of free food, to get familiar with the food and the taste, then at the end of the training we take a test consisting of 100 questions about the food and how to execute yourself deepening on your position, this was the server training.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in five years ( a question i had never actually been asked and so i was caught off guard).   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had put down 9 dollars an hr, the gm asked if that was the amount i wanted i said yes. Regret it now because it seems i could have negotiated it higher. Someone else in the same position got 10.25 -_-