Cheesecake Factory Busser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cheesecake Factory Busser Interview Questions

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

It took about fifteen minutes. Even though it had been years ago, when I let them know I had restaurant experience the process instantly became a positive, personal discussion rather than an enquiry. When someone begins with how they have the set of skills required it usually becomes much easier. Although they do need a busser, the manager did really well in presenting her case of another one of their roles they need to fill.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to take a position other than bussing?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cheesecake Factory

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Omaha, NE) in October 2015.

Interview

Overall went smoothly. Good questions asked. They asked how I would contribute to the restaurant and how I would handle the stress of busy nights and co-workers. Overall it was relatively short and the whole process took about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would contribute, how I would handle busyness and if I would help others   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

Interview on the same day you drop off your application. They ask simple, common sense questions about customer service. Very easy overall. One follow up interview afterwards with the GM for final approval to move forward.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about my past experience working in restaurants.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Very easy one on one interview. Was referred by and friend that was currently working there so the interviewer kept the conversation informal and very easy. Went through some personality testing to make sure you are not crazy and that you would be a good fit for the company's culture.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Newark, DE) in March 2015.

Interview

Friendly and completely professional by great interviewers who are obviously managers . Cheesecake promotes from within which is also made apparent by the interviewers and first training session. The General manager along with the other managers are great people who care about the well being of their employees . They are symthetic to all scheduling needs.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Columbia, MD) in July 2014.

Interview

They meet with you twice during your interview process. The first is to get to know you a bit more and put name to face. The second interview is done with the Manager of the location in which he lets you know if you have an offer or not.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you did something wrong, and how did you go about resolving it?   Answer Question

Busser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back a week later. 1-on-1 interview. Interviewer began with generic experience questions and why I wanted the job. Proceeded the interview with a paper that I had a list of questions that ranged anywhere from leadership questions to scenario questions. I was asked 5 of the questions. If the question is too difficult you can always ask for another one.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer scenario questions and give examples of excellent customer service that you've experienced in the past.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Knoxville, TN) in May 2013.

Interview

I was part of the opening crew, so my experience might be different than others. First, they will call you and have about a 5 minute phone interview and then have you come in to meet with them for a real interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of jobs have you had?
      Do you enjoy working with people?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

They gave me a phone call and asked me some questions on the phone. My in person interview was very easy. I just sat down and answered a few questions for the manager and then he offered me a job.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Denver, CO) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied on a Friday and didn't hear anything back the following week. I called and was told to come in on the following Monday for an interview. The manager didn't know that I was supposed to be coming in, but set aside everything and gave me a full (friendly) interview with basic questions that apply to the hospitality industry. That went well and he said I would be getting a phone call the following week to schedule a second interview. The following week passed and I heard nothing so I called a few times and was told the managers were either in a meeting, etc., and that they would be in contact. Still nothing, and another week passed so I walked in and spoke with one of the head managers. He looked at my previous interview info and said it looked great and he was puzzled as to why he wasn't informed of this, and I was told to again call the following Monday. I called and was set up on a final interview with another head manager which literally only lasted for about a minute. The only question he had for me was why I would be a good candidate to work here. I responded and he said he would like to offer me a position (busser) and to come in two days later for orientation! My advice would for anyone else is to just be persistent, but then again that's true for anything worth wanting out of life. :)

Interview Questions

• Do you believe you learn something new everyday? What did you learn yesterday?   1 Answer