Cheesecake Factory Dishwasher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cheesecake Factory Dishwasher Interview Questions

Interviews at Cheesecake Factory

2.4

Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

Apply online, take a few days to schedule an interview with the executive kitchen manager. One on one interview. Very relax interview. Shows you the kitchen and dishwashing areas.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cheesecake Factory

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Escondido, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I was recommended by a friend, and called in one or two days after applying to the restaurant which at the time was still being built. Two interviews, the first was good and the second was terrible. These were my first interviews ever. The first guy was cool, and that interview went pretty well. He asked me why I wanted to work there, if I could handle a 10 hour shift, also about a time when I overcame a tough moment. He said he would call my references and call me back. I got called back by another manager the next day and went in for a second interview. He asked me why I wanted to work there. Then he asked me how I get pumped up, and followed that with "I need someone who..." ...( he couldn't find the word) then I said "is passionate". He told me he couldn't see me doing that. It was the way I talked that made him think that. Then he asked me how I would handle 4 or 5 people telling me what to do at the same time (stress), I told him that it did not affect me because the past few semesters I had taken more units than before and I had done really good. He ended the interview 5 seconds after that. He said he would hold on to my application and call me if anything came up because they are always hiring. I did not like the second interview because the guy was just making assumptions about me and how I would perform on the job. He thought I couldn't be passionate about what I do just because I did not show it in my voice. I regret not asking him how he did it because he was talking with zero passion during the entire interview, not only that, I felt like he was talking down to me. He also assumed that I could not make it because I had not had a job yet.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle four or five people telling you what to do at the same time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Fairfax, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

filled out an app online and was contacted the next day by one of the managers. We set up an interview 5 days later.
    We sat down at one of the tables and i was asked a few questions about myself and my job history.
    'besides your work history, tell me about yourself.'
    'would you say you are objective or sympathetic to other peoples problems?'
    'what do you know about cheesecake factory?'
    'what are you looking to get out of this job?'
    stuff like that.

After that , the kitchen manager came out and we also had a little interview, mainly talking about how the kitchen is run and what i should expect, who I'd be working with, etc.

After both interviews were done i was told to come back 3 days later for a follow up interview, but i ended up not going.

Interview Questions

• Would you say you are Sympathetic or Objective to other peoples problems?   1 Answer

Missed the follow up interview.

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Novi, MI) in July 2013.

Interview

I walked in and they asked to if i applied online which i did and then they scheduled me an interview the very next day. They asked me a couple of questions that was relevant to dishwashing and the team. Answered a couple questions and that was the end of the interview. I got hired after they checked my references.

Interview Questions

• what would you do for a fellow member who is slacking   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lake Grove, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Lake Grove, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

It can be tough. The online portion is easy and can be completed all at once or saved and finished when you can. But if you are not contacted by the employer within a few days of completion, you will have to redo the online portion. At the interview be persistant or they will forget about your interview. During the interview be positive and speak what is on your mind. Be mindful to share your values and stress the importance of them in your life and to be a successful team member.

Interview Questions

• How can you relate skills learned in the real world with work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was fairly positive. I brought up a wage i wanted and it was met.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Greensboro, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

I walked in and asked to talk to a manger so the manger came out I told him that I had put in a applacacron so he went back and pulled it so we talked and he told me to come back the next day so I did them i talked to him and another manager they went over my application and seen that I had lots of exsperance so they offer me a job

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Elmhurst, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview then a follow up interview in person. Applied to a restaurant before it was finished being renovated. Had to go to another interview center. I did lose contact with the person in charge of my appointment but was able to reach them through email.

Interview Questions

• How important are dishwashers to you?   2 Answers
    • What are some hobbies you enjoy?   1 Answer