Cheesecake Factory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cheesecake Factory Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2018

2.3

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

Applied online and then went in for a 1:1 interview. Was offered the job during the interview. Typical interview process. Brief interview with common questions about availability, past experience, etc. A few questions around goals. Very laid back and personable.

Food Server Interview

Interview

Went in with application and resume. Meeting with manager. Asked a few questions and waited for callback. Questions were standard server questions. Got a call back but I declined because I got another job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you got sat a 6 top and a 3 top at the same time?   Answer Question

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Short Hills, NJ).

Interview

Super easy going and stress free interview. They just want to get a feel for who you are as a person. There was 2 interviews both of which were just sitting in the restaurant and talking to a manager.

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

Great , I really enjoyed the hiring process. Manager was nice. I call3d and let them know I gad put on my app. They were in a pinch so they set up my interview when I called

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Was consistent with most corporate restaurant interviews, including a personality test and other multiple choice questions. They asked the common questions like previous work experience, ability to handle stressful situations and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays. I was invited in for an interview about three weeks after posting an application.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

Apply online only. Originally was automatically rejected due to lack of serving experience. went in for an interview at a later time when they were hiring more people. It was a one on one interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you see this as an individual and team position?   Answer Question

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (San Jose, CA).

Interview

General questions about previous experience and questions about ability to work within a team and about schedule and flexibility. relatively average questions such as why should we hire you and why do you want to work for the cheesecake factory

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly quick, much quicker than in expected. I arrived early and I had my interview and was out by my initial interview time. The manager was a very nice gentleman and still very professional.

Interview Questions

• What do I expect from a manager?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

The interview took about 10 minutes. I highly suggest having a good resume and doing your best on the assessment. I basically had the job before I even walked in. The manager loved my positive attitude so try to be upbeat.

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

Online. Personality test. In-store interview with two managers and then a general manager. Dress appropriately, lot of people are rejected simply based on inappropriate attire. Open availability on your schedule is a priority and at least one year of service experience.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Can you work weekends? How do you handle multitasking? What is your definition of teamwork?   Answer Question