Cheesecake Factory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.3

411 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Food Server Interview

Interview

Went in with application and resume. Meeting with manager. Asked a few questions and waited for callback. Questions were standard server questions. Got a call back but I declined because I got another job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you got sat a 6 top and a 3 top at the same time?   Answer Question

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Short Hills, NJ).

Interview

Super easy going and stress free interview. They just want to get a feel for who you are as a person. There was 2 interviews both of which were just sitting in the restaurant and talking to a manager.

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

Great , I really enjoyed the hiring process. Manager was nice. I call3d and let them know I gad put on my app. They were in a pinch so they set up my interview when I called

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

Apply online only. Originally was automatically rejected due to lack of serving experience. went in for an interview at a later time when they were hiring more people. It was a one on one interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you see this as an individual and team position?   Answer Question

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (San Jose, CA).

Interview

General questions about previous experience and questions about ability to work within a team and about schedule and flexibility. relatively average questions such as why should we hire you and why do you want to work for the cheesecake factory

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly quick, much quicker than in expected. I arrived early and I had my interview and was out by my initial interview time. The manager was a very nice gentleman and still very professional.

Interview Questions

• What do I expect from a manager?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

The interview took about 10 minutes. I highly suggest having a good resume and doing your best on the assessment. I basically had the job before I even walked in. The manager loved my positive attitude so try to be upbeat.

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

Online. Personality test. In-store interview with two managers and then a general manager. Dress appropriately, lot of people are rejected simply based on inappropriate attire. Open availability on your schedule is a priority and at least one year of service experience.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Can you work weekends? How do you handle multitasking? What is your definition of teamwork?   Answer Question

Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was called in for an interview a few days later. The interview was one on one and lasted only about 15 minutes. They wanted to interview me again the next week with the GM and asked similar questions as the first interview.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone interview then contacted for a "shadow" interview. I followed around GM and his staff for 4 hours. Got to meet some great people. Sat down and spoke with the GM, was asked routine questions, pretty straight forward interview. Was rejected from my scheduled final interview because they were concerned I was applying to their companies as well. I was a longevity risk. Ironically that position is open again 2 months later.

Interview Questions

• Have you applied to any other places   1 Answer