Cheesecake Factory Cashier/Bakery Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Cashier/Bakery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Fresno, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I filled out my application on the website and a couple weeks later was called by a manager. He did a short phone screen where he asked me about my background experience. At the end of the screening he invited me to come to a 1:1 interview the same day at the restaurant. I met with him and he told me they were mostly hiring for the bakery area and because of my background in bakery I would fit in well. After a couple more questions (Reliable transportation?Availability,etc.) he invited me to come back the next day to interview with another manager. I arrived the next day and spoke to the second manager. She mostly asked me why I wanted to work for Cheesecake Factory, what I had done before, again my availability. She then told me I would receive a call either that night or the next morning. I received the call at 10pm that night and was told to come in the next day and talk to the bakery supervisor. I arrived and he just told me what I'd be doing in the bakery and then offered me the job. I fill out paperwork tomorrow and training(week long) starts next week!

Interview Questions

• I don't think there were any difficult questions.Very short interviews, all were about 10 minutes long. They don't mess around.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.