Cheesecake Factory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cheesecake Factory Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2018

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Anaheim, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

There are two interviews, first with the hiring manager of the work group you applied for and second is with either the GM or the AGM. They ask basic interview questions and then determine whether or not you have the right attitude, intelligence, or be the right choice for the job. Your previous experience is a major factor.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Was consistent with most corporate restaurant interviews, including a personality test and other multiple choice questions. They asked the common questions like previous work experience, ability to handle stressful situations and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays. I was invited in for an interview about three weeks after posting an application.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Food Server Interview

Interview

Went in with application and resume. Meeting with manager. Asked a few questions and waited for callback. Questions were standard server questions. Got a call back but I declined because I got another job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you got sat a 6 top and a 3 top at the same time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Sunrise, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview is to the point and centered around the typical hospitality/customer service scenario based questions. Be prepared to study and work your tail off through training! Being a designated trainer for the company, I can say the 3 part certification process that you’ll go through as an incoming employee (once you’re in your hiring location) can be intimidating, but 100% possible!! Know your soups and fish specials, maintain the same upbeat and bubbly personality you got hired for and you’re good :).

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The restaurant seemed immaculate - the manager was offputting. Seemed like I had the job and they wanted to go over things. It came across as a very negative environment that lacked any kind of positivity.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle a high stress environment with little to no help?   1 Answer

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Short Hills, NJ).

Interview

Super easy going and stress free interview. They just want to get a feel for who you are as a person. There was 2 interviews both of which were just sitting in the restaurant and talking to a manager.

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

Great , I really enjoyed the hiring process. Manager was nice. I call3d and let them know I gad put on my app. They were in a pinch so they set up my interview when I called

Dishwasher/Busboy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Santa Monica, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Easy and brief. Was offered the job on the spot. I have never had an interview that was this easy going. I would highly recommend this job to anyone who needs some extra cash and are willing to take any job.

Interview Questions

• I was mostly asked my availability and if I wanted the job.   1 Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly quick, much quicker than in expected. I arrived early and I had my interview and was out by my initial interview time. The manager was a very nice gentleman and still very professional.

Interview Questions

• What do I expect from a manager?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

Apply online only. Originally was automatically rejected due to lack of serving experience. went in for an interview at a later time when they were hiring more people. It was a one on one interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you see this as an individual and team position?   Answer Question