Cheesecake Factory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cheesecake Factory Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Short, but you had to wait a while. As I waited, everyone was really nice. The GM in the Boca location is very focused on the guest experience. He was nice. He was very understanding. He asked a lot questions about, and my personal life. Talked me about the 2 weeks of training. He set the exception, and helped me understand what I was suppose to expect in the near future.

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

In the restaurant (cheesecake factory), I met briefly with one manager, was probably the AGM, discussed various questions and food/waiter/background related procedures for twenty or so minutes, good conversion, manager left and then arrived another manager (probably GM) we spoke for maybe five or ten minutes. Basic restaurant interview process. Overall good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Sugar Land, TX).

Interview

You take a personality test. After that you sit down with a manager for an interview. Honestly they were so understaffed the hired everyone immediately. I never finished my personality test. If you are applying to this location go in person first. Then apply online. They might not make you do all the paperwork in the end.

Interview Questions

• Why I felt I could work there.   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

The interview process took one day. I applied online and heard back a few hours later. It was a grand opening of a new cheesecake factory so an office was set up just for interviews with a lot of people.The ekm and assistant ekm both interviewed me for around 30 minutes. They asked a lot of questions, but nothing particularly hard.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite thing to cook and what is the process   1 Answer

Negotiation

Have an idea of what you would like to get paid before negotiating, it makes it less awkward to be prepared

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I applied online, and received a brief phone interview shortly after. Went to an in person interview a few days after the phone interview. Interview questions were focused on past experiences and situations.

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Braintree, MA).

Interview

I interviewed at three different times. Took about one week for the interview process. The first interview went well. The second interview was disorganized and the third one went great as I was hired on the spot.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Mission Viejo, CA).

Interview

Very detailed, asked a lot of real life examples. Be prepared to give real life experience in any and all. Great company but no BS will land you the job. Real life experience will take you a long way. Multiple interview process from phone interview to in-person. Be ready to give references to better heli your application process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Cut and dry, not to much wiggle room.

Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

It is a very easy interview process, they will basically hire anyone. The cheesecake factory used to be a hard place to get a job but not anymore. Service has gone down a lot because of how easy it is to get in. The interview is about 30 minutes and it is just one interview.

Interview Questions

• how did you hear about us? why do you think you should get this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied using an online job posting, took an assessment. I didn't expect they would call me since my resume is in the other field of industry. 2 days after they gave me a call and interviewed with manager and after the GM. Received an offer on the spot and sent me 2 emails at night time. There was an orientation and a 5 days in room class.

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

It took about fifteen minutes. Even though it had been years ago, when I let them know I had restaurant experience the process instantly became a positive, personal discussion rather than an enquiry. When someone begins with how they have the set of skills required it usually becomes much easier. Although they do need a busser, the manager did really well in presenting her case of another one of their roles they need to fill.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to take a position other than bussing?   1 Answer