Cheesecake Factory Kitchen Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cheesecake Factory Kitchen Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (San Jose, CA).

Interview

kinda drawn out, two phone interview, two in person interviews, one final sit down interview, the a final phone call and sit down with the regional chef to go over the location/s and meet the rest of the management team. back ground, criminal and drug testing takes the longest to get threw, mainly because they send it all off to a third party. once your threw that then the rest is fairly quick

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cheesecake Factory

Kitchen Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory in September 2014.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview through a recruiter. The cheesecake representative did not call at the scheduled time. Reset time with recruiter for another day, and cheesecake rep cancelled it half an hour before scheduled time and rescheduled for later that evening, then did not call that evening. Reset interview again with recruiter, and finally got interview the following week. Agent was rather rude, non-apologetic, and personality free.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Proceess took 2 weeks had a phone interview with recruiter then I had a interview with the area manager and a final interview with the area kitchen manager. It was a lot of basic management interview questions I accepted offer there was no nogotating on salary you get what they offer you.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for cheesecake   1 Answer

Kitchen Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter called me a few days later and expressed interest in my employment. She gave me a phone interview a week later, then I was given a few tests measuring my intelligence and personality, work ethic and so on. After I passed the tests, I was given an in-person interview and a shift observation a couple weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for their salary offer. You either take it or leave it.

Kitchen Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

Make sure you research about the company. Doing your homework pays off. Be honest they know a lot about you from the online assessment you take before the interview. You must have a passion for great food and be willing to develop your people to level of expertise. It took about 2 hour for the interview. A small tour of the restaurant and a lunch food tasting of many dishes.

Interview Questions

• They ask me why I chose this company and what I knew about their culture.   Answer Question

Kitchen Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory in January 2012.

Interview

Too much confusion on who I was to speak with next, who was calling who when, etc. Took over 2 months for the whole process

Negotiation

They dont do counteroffers or negotiate. They have strict guidelines of salary ranges. You take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Denver, CO) in March 2010.

Interview

I had a 2 1/2 hour long interview online. It was grueling, but it wanted more personality than anything else. I suppose they want a certain type in there. I hope this is a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• If you were to try to dicipline an employee, would you wait until after the shift was over, or do it right then and there   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, and I won out. Just stick to your guns.