Cheesecake Factory Waitress Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cheesecake Factory Waitress Interview Questions

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

My interview was no longer than 10 minutes. Told the hiring manager about myself and my past experiences. Very simple and easy interview! I was later hired, and joined the earliest training which was super fun and interactive. There is a ton to learn menu wise, but they really try to make this a fun working experience.

Interview Questions

• What kind of restaurant experience do you have?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cheesecake Factory

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

I applied for the advertised position online, it took a couple of weeks for them to call me, but once they did, they asked me to come in for an interview. I had two in person interviews, one was with a floor manager and the second was with the GM of the store. Both interviews were fairly laid back, mostly conversational but focusing on what customer service means to you.

Interview Questions

• Please describe the most popular dish at your previous restaurant in detail.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Newport Beach, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

long and rigorous - several managers. They ask you a series of questions and want to make sure that you are a good fit for Cheesecake Factory. The managers were not intimidating and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember much. They asked various questions of what we would do in different scenarios to get a better feel of how we would be with customers   Answer Question

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory in January 2010.

Interview

The Cheesecake Factory is always hiring and employees are consistently quitting. However, you make larger tips compared to other restaurants. They had a job posting on craigslist.com. I went into the restaurant and asked the hostess for an application. The hostess was pleasant until I asked for the application. The hostess led me to the bar area to fill out the application. After I completed it, I took it back to the hostess, who said would you like to speak to a manager. I responded with of course. It took at least 20 minutes for the manager to come out. We sat at a table went over my application. The interview lasted approximately 10 minutes at most. The manager was nice, however a little dull. The manager called the next day to offer me a position. I declined the offer, since I received a better offer earlier that day.

Accepted a better offer

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory in January 2010.

Interview

I initially appyed back in 2006 but i didn't have enough experience to be a server and there wasn't and host positions avalable so i went and worked at another resturant for 4 years and came back got and interveiw in person when i filled out the app. then they clled me back to see the server manager and then i receveed a call from another manager who gave me a questionare interveiw over th phone and after that she invited me int o meet with the GM. when i came and sat with him he just asked me questions about previous work and why i'd be good for the job. after the interview he asked me if i wanted the job and told me when to come for oreintation.