Chef Works Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chef Works Interview Questions

International Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poway, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chef Works (Poway, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

The process was long and skyped with their London department head. Was prompted and persuaded to keep interviewing after I declined the second interview. Then, never got a call back after the second interview. Felt lead on and why don't employers call you back if you've gone in for 2 interviews? It's rude.

Interview Questions

• Do I follow any designers/where do I get my inspiration?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chef Works (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online. My application was looked at and an interview was scheduled in a major city. I attended the interview as scheduled. This interview took place in a downtown hotel and I had to pay $20 parking. After the interview, I did not hear anything from Chef Works. I contacted them after a few weeks and they told me they had filled the position. I believe when a person attends a face to face interview, they deserve the courtesy of a follow up email or letter.

Inside Sales Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Chef Works.

Interview

After each interview, once the time frame they gave me was ten days to two weeks old, I sent follow up emails to check in with the HR manager. It took weeks to get answers to my emails, and some were never acknowledged at all. They are very nice people, but their follow through is lacking.

Interview Questions