Chef Works Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chef Works Interview Questions

2.8

Client Services Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chef Works.

Interview

I had a 15 min phone interview about my background. After, I was called into the corporate office for a three step interview. I first took a personality test on their computer, and then waited for the group interview. While the questions were standard, I think the group interview was more of a test for personality than skill/experience. After the group, they do 2 fake calls to test your customer service - one call is nice and one is mean. If you know basic customer service the calls are easy. After that, they give your a tour of the company and tell you next steps. I waited a week and was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• The rude customer has a deadline and wants you to override to overnight shipping at no charge and violate corporate policy.   1 Answer

International Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poway, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chef Works (Poway, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

The process was long and skyped with their London department head. Was prompted and persuaded to keep interviewing after I declined the second interview. Then, never got a call back after the second interview. Felt lead on and why don't employers call you back if you've gone in for 2 interviews? It's rude.

Interview Questions

• Do I follow any designers/where do I get my inspiration?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chef Works (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online. My application was looked at and an interview was scheduled in a major city. I attended the interview as scheduled. This interview took place in a downtown hotel and I had to pay $20 parking. After the interview, I did not hear anything from Chef Works. I contacted them after a few weeks and they told me they had filled the position. I believe when a person attends a face to face interview, they deserve the courtesy of a follow up email or letter.

Inside Sales Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Chef Works.

Interview

After each interview, once the time frame they gave me was ten days to two weeks old, I sent follow up emails to check in with the HR manager. It took weeks to get answers to my emails, and some were never acknowledged at all. They are very nice people, but their follow through is lacking.