Chegg Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chegg Engineering Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chegg (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Went through two 1 hour phone interviews with management. The onsite interview consisted of meeting with half a dozen managers and a few individual contributers. The overall process was fairly average but due to being interviewed during the busy season some of the interviewers I spoke to ended their discussion abruptly. They will ask you to whiteboard process/code so be prepared to do that. Typical "start-up" culture. The management layer is extremely impressive - they are effectively the leaders in this industry segment in the Silicon Valley.

Interview Questions

• Given the current xyz process - explain how you would improve this process?   Answer Question
  • Why did you choose to enter this specific field?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chegg

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chegg in September 2010.

Interview

Staff company first approached me for the interview. Then their recruiter called and have first round phone interview. Bring me in the next week. Talked to their PM, QA manager, engineering manager. and last the director of engineering. Not too much hard questions since they are looking for management position.

Interview Questions