Cheil Communications America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cheil Communications America Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cheil Communications America

Marketing Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheil Communications America (Milan (Italy)) in June 2014.

Interview

1 interview, timetable changed few moments before the meeting. Met the financial manager, with should have been in charge to evaluate the skills/profile (...). Asked about previous career, described more about the company (chit-chatting). No care at all about what is depicted in the CV. No interest (almost at all) about the academic career. Just searching for someone which has been performed exactly the same role, without innovating or thinking out-of-the-box. No incentives to move on with them.

Money cannot pay everything. Workplace is a serious matter to be considered in order to choose where your job has to be...

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cheil Communications America.

Interview

headhunter called me and I interviewed with funct manager, dep manager, vp of ops and president.

Interview Questions

• How did you succeed in life?   1 Answer

Negotiation

simple...

PR Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cheil Communications America in May 2007.

Interview

The position was learned through a headhunter who set up an interview with Cheil Communications. The interview process begins with 1:1 with HR director, then with department director, then with COO and with CEO at last. Before making an offer, Cheil Commmunications requested some documentation previously created at my position.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think a good candidate for the position applied?   Answer Question