Chemonics International Contracts Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Contracts Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chemonics International (Washington, DC) in September 2010.

Interview

I recently had the phone interview for the Contracts Associate position with Chemonics Int'l. I am going to have the second round panel/group interview soon. Can anyone give me some insight on the questions they may ask? Any advice would be appreciated. Cheers...

Interview Questions

• Give your definition of Integrity, leadership and versatality and give an example of one.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chemonics International

Associate- Contracts Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chemonics International in October 2010.

Interview

Job posting was on company website. Initial online application followed by an email notification of selection for phone interview. Phone interview was scheduled for the following week. It lasted about 45 minutes an was conducted by a current associate. This was followed two weeks later by a panel interview in the office with four employees.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you took on a leadership role. What key lessons did this experience teach you about leadership?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you intentionally did not complete as requested an assignment given to you by a supervisor or did not complete the assignment at all.   Answer Question
    • Provide an example of a time you worked in an unstructured environment and had to monitor your own workload and tasks.   Answer Question

Contracts Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chemonics International in September 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview and a skills test. Waiting for the panel interview. Hope all goes well. Overall so far, its been good