Cherokee Town & Country Club Banquet Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cherokee Town & Country Club

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cherokee Town & Country Club (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

The questions were easy and straight to the point. The interviewer was great and cheerful. I felt so easy talking to him. He was understanding of the hours i had to work with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cherokee Town & Country Club

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cherokee Town & Country Club (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

I was recommended by a friend who put me in direct contact with the banquet manager at the time. Email back and forth led to an invite to come in and meet her in person. Directions within the building were very unclear and the building has a very confusing layout. Once I met with the hiring manager, the interview process was very straight forward. No questions out of the blue. After the initial interview, I was asked to go get a drug test and attend the "Cherokee School" which was led by an OSHA official and an employee who covered safety and work ethics.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had a confrontation with a supervisor or professor   1 Answer