Cherry Creek Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cherry Creek Schools Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2016

2.2

Interview

I was called and set up for a face to face interview before a panel of at least 6 people. Questions included to give my philosophy on behavior intervention. Conflict scenarios and how I dealt with it. How I would provide supports for children.

Interview Questions

• what's the first thing you need to know about a student with SED?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It all depends in your building leader I was able to negotiate moving classrooms and also a position within my department

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cherry Creek Schools (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO).

Interview

Principal and lead teacher conducted the oral interview lasted one hour. They were Very pleasant, letting me finish my answers, as well as answering questions I had for them. I really liked the Energy of the Lead Teacher through th the roof! This was not fake at all as in some interviews I have been in, sometimes lasting 3 different rounds of interviews!

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses. Tell us your experience.   1 Answer
    • When can you start?   1 Answer

Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cherry Creek Schools (Greenwood Village, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy! Group interview. A panel of people including teachers in my department and the dean over the grade level interviewed me, asking an easy array of mostly situational questions. I interviewed on a Friday and was offered the position early Monday morning.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations--based on experience and education level

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cherry Creek Schools.

Interview

Called within days of posting and applying. Interviewed with panel of teachers from grade level I applied, principal, and counselor. Typical teacher interview questions and scenarios. Very personable and down to earth process. I felt they truly wanted to get to me as a person and a teacher.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when you know a colleague is not acting professionally?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cherry Creek Schools.

Interview

The interview included one parent of a child in the program, the direct supervisor (principal of the school the center was located in) and the coordinator of the Extended Childhood Services.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty much what you would expect, i.e. "Tell us about yourself," "Why do you want to work here?" and "Tell us a time that you had a difficult parent and how you handled it." I suppose the only question that might be considered unexpected was asking how you would handle implementing new policies to current employees.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really wasn't one.

Math Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cherry Creek Schools in May 2012.

Interview

Interview with several administrators (principal, two APs, department coordinator); panel style questioning. They asked questions for about 30 minutes to get to know me, my teaching style, my areas of expertise, and how I use data and technology in my instruction. There also was a timed writing portion with about 5-7 questions. I had about 30 minutes to write responses to these questions (short-essay style).

Interview Questions

• They were interested in how I give all students a voice, in particular students of color.   Answer Question
    • How do I use data to drive my instruction?   Answer Question

ECS Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cherry Creek Schools (Aurora, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was very quick and easy. Interview focused more on who you are and if you enjoy kids. Hiring is straightforward and fast paced once they make a decision.