Cherry Hill Photo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cherry Hill Photo

Santa's Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cherry Hill Photo (Plano, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Honestly I didn't even have to have a real interview, my aunt was the location's manager so she just offered me and my friend a job during the Christmas season so we could make some extra money. She gave us the applications then turned them in and we started working the next day. They were short on workers so they just put us to work as soon as they could with as many hours as we could work.

Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cherry Hill Photo (Santa Ana, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

They ask about availability and about experience. They also would like to know if you are comfortable with kids. They also ask if its a problem if they need you to jump into costume if an employee calls in sick.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself   1 Answer

Set Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cherry Hill Photo.

Interview

Phone interviewed first, asked about my photography past and management experiences. Then interviewed in person in hotel lobby. Very short, basically felt was hired right away and just wanted me to fill out papers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We would love to have you.