Chesapeake Energy Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 90 of over 90 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chesapeake Energy

Chesapeake Energy

Application

I interviewed at Chesapeake Energy

Interview

I applied online and got called on for formal interview. The process was simple and the questions were very easy. The job description is various entertainment level office duties for various people in the office and answering the phone.

Interview Questions
  • Past employment in oil and gas
    Answer Question

Chesapeake Energy

Application

I interviewed at Chesapeake Energy

Interview

Multi step process with panel and single interview. Took half a day and a tour of campus. Interview was roughly 1 hour and had smaller discussions before and after. Provided travel to and from.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had a financial challenge and what did you do to overcome it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chesapeake Energy (Charleston, WV)

Interview

I was interviewed by 5 different folks, all at the same time, in a room. One of the individuals was the HR Manager, and others were supervisory folks. The interview process took about 1 hour.

Interview Questions
  • Name some GIS-related workflow improvements you have implemented as a GIS Manager.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chesapeake Energy (Houston, TX) in Sep 2019

Interview

Interviewed by two geologists at the AAPG Student Expo. The interview was conducted professionally, and the interviewers were friendly, interested in my responses, and didn't make the process unnecessarily stressful. Fairly straightforward questions- research/thesis topics, past work experiences, elaborate on your resume, a few STAR type questions. Recommend researching the company and knowing what's going on in their portfolio.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in Chesapeake? Do you have any questions for us about the company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chesapeake Energy (Oklahoma City, OK) in Jun 2019

Interview

Single round, 1 on 1 in person interview with Steve Clark SR System Engineer at Chesapeake Energy. Fairly informal. Interview lasted roughly 30 minutes in length. Interviewer seemed more concerned about discussing my non technical skills for this position.

Interview Questions
  • How well do communicate technical terms to nontechnical users?

Chesapeake Energy

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chesapeake Energy

Interview

Applied through school recruiting. Process was straight forward. Recruiters selected interviews based on submitted resumes and held an information session as well. The interview lasted thirty minutes including time to ask questions. Very personable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chesapeake Energy

Application

I interviewed at Chesapeake Energy

Interview

On campus interview at the University and was asked a series of behavioral questions and project questions. The interviewer also went through my resume and asked me about activities organizations that I participated in college.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chesapeake Energy (Norman, OK) in Oct 2017

Interview

Met some members of the company at a career fair and was invited back for a one-on-one interview. Wore a full suit to both fair and interview. Was interviewed by engineers instead of human resources which I liked.

Interview Questions
  • Explain one of your most important involvements listed on your resume.

Chesapeake Energy

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chesapeake Energy

Interview

Applied through college career fair. Scheduled interview very quickly compared to other companies during same time frame. Basic interview questions with 2 interviewers. Very relaxed, not a stressful or intimidating interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chesapeake Energy (Oklahoma City, OK) in Jul 2017

Interview

Interview was scheduled 1 week after application was submitted. Interview process was smooth and I waited 1 week after interview before I received the offer for employment.

Interview Questions
  • What was one mistake you made in your career?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 90 Interviews