Chesapeake Energy Landman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chesapeake Energy Landman Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Landman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chesapeake Energy (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2009.

Interview

It was a minimalist interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chesapeake Energy

Landman Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chesapeake Energy in January 2012.

Interview

Chesapeake Energy Corporation is seeking talented individuals for the position of Landman.

This position is based at our corporate headquarters in Oklahoma City, OK and reports to the Manager- Acquisitions.

Responsibilities include obtaining information and documents including land ownership records, title abstracts and availability of leases surrounding the closing of the deal. Will coordinate the due diligence process and acquisition and/or divestiture transaction documents. Primary duties include compiling title information from broker and internal records to verify seller/buyer's record to title or contractual interest. Research and assemble documents necessary to transfer title to or from Chesapeake. Review lease and contract schedule for accuracy. Analyzing title documents. Collaborating with the seller/buyer to obtain external documents necessary to close the deal. Communicating with internal departments as needed. Evaluating information to determine compliance standards. Protect corporate assets by keeping information confidential. Other duties as required.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of acquisitions and divestitures principles and methodologies and corporate strategy.   1 Answer