Cheshire East Council Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cheshire East Council

Project Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheshire, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cheshire East Council (Cheshire, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview which was followed by a face to face interview. The telephone interview lasted about forty minutes. The face to face interview was with two people and that lasted about half an hour. The role was about advising on training and developing, helping with the selection of providers and then contracting the activity and then evaluating the activity to ensure it met the planned objectives.

Interview Questions

• Had they done commissioning of training before?   1 Answer

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmslow, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cheshire East Council (Wilmslow, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

interviewed by the caretaker of a school. I saw an advert in a local shop and I rang in to say I was very interested. I was invited for an interview. After answering questions. I was asked when could I start. I said this Monday. the interview was on a Friday.

Clerical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheshire East Council.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. There were no trick questions. The interviewer talked mainly about the service then asking me questions. There was no pressure in this interview so I was calm and was able to talk freely about all of my work experience in relation to the job.
    They did ask what my strengths and weaknesses were. All in all the interviewers were great and it seemed like a company I would definitely like to work for.

Interview Questions

• Have you dealt with customers over the phone before.   1 Answer

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cheshire East Council (Chester, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Not technically challenging but the interviewer was nice enough and didnt take too long to complete. Spoke a lot about previous experience and what I could bring to the team but not much about the type of work they were doing there and how I could devleop