Chevron Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chevron Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron

1.4

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chevron.

Interview

Just one interview with a manager at the location,. it was very quick and not too many questions were asked during the interview process It was easy to get the job and the mangers were kind

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chevron

Anonymous Employee in Payson, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron (Payson, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

Got a phone call for an interview, listened to them talk for a while they asked very very basic questions, have you worked in customer service before, when can you start

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in customer service before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chevron (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a call within the week, interviewed with store manager and hired on the spot. Pretty much started selling me on the job the minute I walked in.

Interview Questions

• Can you perform the essential functions of this job?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Terrace Heights, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron (Terrace Heights, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Friends with manager. Hired on spot. Stopped to get gas, manager asked if I wanted a job. Returned with my resume was hired on the spot. Talked about what hours I would work, what I would be doing. Told me to come in and start that next morning. Easy as pie.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chevron (Sacramento, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was all very fast. I got the job after about five minutes pf interviewing. The hiring process is a long one, though. I got an offer about three weeks ago, and i start in two weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Winterhaven, CA

Application

I interviewed at Chevron (Winterhaven, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

very basic questions about your schedule and customer service experience. she gets to know you more as a person more than a employee. She has a very warm and inviting personality and actually encourages you to be yourself

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a customer who was hostile about prices withing the store.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Azusa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron (Azusa, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The owner had me first watch him go through transactions on the register at full speed then asked me to do it. Then he had me sit in this small dirty office with boxes crowding the room and only a love seat.

Interview Questions

• The owner asked me many innappropiate questions like did I have a boyfriend, and whom did I live with, for example. He was demeaning and insulting asking if I knew how to clean a bathroom. He pressured me to tell him how long I wanted to work there if he hired me and would not accept my answer that I had no way of knowing if I would even like the job.   1 Answer

I felt that the interview was only the beginning of what would be a horrible work experience. The person that referred me had said that nobody could get along with that owner and everyone quit after only a short time, but I thought I would judge for myself. I quickly saw why he couldn't keep employees!

Anonymous Employee in Loma Linda, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron (Loma Linda, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

i was called in for an interview. they sent me in the back next to the cooler and had me fill out a questionnaire. i was brought up to the manager's office where i had a one to one interview. then they called me out again and sent me home. the next day i was called and they said i had the job.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chevron (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

It was an easy interview. They just asked me where I worked before. I was referred by a friend. They talked about the training process for new employee. The orientation class I had to take and the location.

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chevron (Las Cruces, NM) in May 2013.

Interview

i was referred by an employee. so i call the supervisor and stop by at her office with my resume. a few days later she called me to schedule an interview. at the interview she explained me what i am expected to do in this job. 5 days later i start the job.