Chevron Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chevron Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chevron (Hillsboro, OR) in June 2015.

Interview

Submit job application on website. Interview scheduled within days. Interview with store manager. A wide variety of questions. Drug testing (they pay for) and background check if they are interested in hiring.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Chevron

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron (Portland, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

No interview process is present. They are just looking for someone who can work. At Chevron Stations they say they get a high volume of applicants, but in reality they get little to no one who applies. So, you have the advantage during the interview process. Use it to not have to work weekends by saying that you can't work weekends.

Management is always like yes, we got an applicant when they see anybody apply.

I got a call back like one day after I applied. They must've really needed someone to work.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do the trashes?   4 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Costa Mesa, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

pretty standard interview with manager, question about yourself, past jobs, chevron expectations, if you are willing to take a drug test, background, education,hour available, and any problems with performing certain tasks

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chevron (Redondo Beach, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I was ask about previous work experience and questions on how to deal with customers and about my skills. The process took about 10 days from the interview to my first day of work.

Interview Questions

• Some questions i was ask was how do i handle a customer?
      am i good with handling money?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Irvine, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied at multiple service stations, about 3 weeks later I got a call from manager of the location. Asked me a couple questions then asked me to come in for a interview. It was totally a informal interview (It felt like I was already hired). He told me to think about everything then give him a call. Called three days later & he sent me a offer letter via email. Then a week later I had to take a drug test (at a clinic), then i came in & met with another manager then had to fill out paper work & do a background check. Just found out I was cleared, I will be starting next week :-)

Interview Questions

• Can you give full availability but be part time? (Um, i can give you part time for part time...)   Answer Question

Negotiation

There are NO negotiation.... But was told that if I show commitment & drive I could become assistant manager in a year.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chevron (Vancouver, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

Just one interview. They ask basic questions, they want to see that you are a good fit for the customers and for the rest of the crew. Which means that you have to be positive, never speak ill of any previous employer or coworkers, show a desire to work hard and to help your team.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really a very difficult or unexpected question. Just make sure to remain positive, honest, and to keep your composure - don't get too nervous and start stutter. Remember - they are trying to look at you through the eyes both of a customer and of a coworker, so be sure to show your best in these roles.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chevron (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

usual questions about background and some practical questions, the interview went very smooth and the atmosphere was very kind, i was happy to make this experience. a lot of question could have been asked.

Interview Questions

• Can you present your experiences? What would you do if..?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron.

Interview

If you're willing and able to come to work on time as scheduled and do everything as told by upper management, you're hired

Interview Questions

• In the event that you're dealing with a difficult customer or unusual situation, how do you go about resolving the issue?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, minimum wage to start off.