Chevron Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Nov 5, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 827 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chevron

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

Short and sweet . Talked about if I was looking for full or part time . What my availability was looking like. Very flexible with scheduling and work with you most of the time .

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a problem cleaning restrooms?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Houston, TX) in Mar 2019

Interview

Tell me about yourself? Why Chevron? what is something that keeps you up at night. what to expect from the hiring process We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why Chevron? what is something that keeps you up at night

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron (Portland, OR) in Jul 2017

Interview

No interview process is present. They are just looking for someone who can work. At Chevron Stations they say they get a high volume of applicants, but in reality they get little to no one who applies. So, you have the advantage during the interview process. Use it to not have to work weekends by saying that you can't work weekends. Management is always like yes, we got an applicant when they see anybody apply. I got a call back like one day after I applied. They must've really needed someone to work.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chevron (London, England, England) in Dec 2015

Interview

usual questions about background and some practical questions, the interview went very smooth and the atmosphere was very kind, i was happy to make this experience. a lot of question could have been asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chevron (Hillsboro, OR) in Jun 2015

Interview

Submit job application on website. Interview scheduled within days. Interview with store manager. A wide variety of questions. Drug testing (they pay for) and background check if they are interested in hiring.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chevron (Redondo Beach, CA) in Nov 2014

Interview

I was ask about previous work experience and questions on how to deal with customers and about my skills. The process took about 10 days from the interview to my first day of work.

Interview Questions
  • Some questions i was ask was how do i handle a customer? am i good with handling money?

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Costa Mesa, CA) in Jan 2014

Interview

pretty standard interview with manager, question about yourself, past jobs, chevron expectations, if you are willing to take a drug test, background, education,hour available, and any problems with performing certain tasks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Irvine, CA) in May 2013

Interview

I applied at multiple service stations, about 3 weeks later I got a call from manager of the location. Asked me a couple questions then asked me to come in for a interview. It was totally a informal interview (It felt like I was already hired). He told me to think about everything then give him a call. Called three days later & he sent me a offer letter via email. Then a week later I had to take a drug test (at a clinic), then i came in & met with another manager then had to fill out paper work & do a background check. Just found out I was cleared, I will be starting next week :-)

Interview Questions
  • Can you give full availability but be part time? (Um, i can give you part time for part time...)

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

If you're willing and able to come to work on time as scheduled and do everything as told by upper management, you're hired

Interview Questions
  • In the event that you're dealing with a difficult customer or unusual situation, how do you go about resolving the issue?

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chevron (Vancouver, WA) in Jun 2011

Interview

Just one interview. They ask basic questions, they want to see that you are a good fit for the customers and for the rest of the crew. Which means that you have to be positive, never speak ill of any previous employer or coworkers, show a desire to work hard and to help your team.

Interview Questions
  • There wasn't really a very difficult or unexpected question. Just make sure to remain positive, honest, and to keep your composure - don't get too nervous and start stutter. Remember - they are trying to look at you through the eyes both of a customer and of a coworker, so be sure to show your best in these roles.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews