Chevron Drilling Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Drilling Engineer

Create your profile to get personalized information

Chevron Drilling Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron

2.8

Drilling Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron.

Interview

Hired through the school I was at. Interview tool place 6 months prior to graduation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chevron

Drilling Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chevron.

Interview

My interview process was two parts a in house and a phone interview both being about 30-45 min

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to stay at this location long term?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chevron (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Somewhat pleasant. First, I interviewed with two people. Next, I was brought to Houston for an all day visit with the business unit in which I was to work. I spent all day interviewing and speaking with people about Chevron work processes and culture.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I was an amazing experience with the recruiter. I thought i would be nervous throughout the interview they she was a really easy going person. I really liked it but i could not accept

Drilling Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter through my school's career services center and was contacted by Chevron through my school for an interview. The engineers who conducted the interview were very personable and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to make a quick decision based on limited information   Answer Question

Drilling Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Krąków, Lódz (Poland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Krąków, Lódz (Poland)) in December 2012.

Interview

I had few behaviour questions (team leader, motivation skills, problem solving, why we hire You? Can You change your place of living for a job). Three weeks later I have got message with invitation for second step of recruitment session. They wrote "It will be speak with some of managers) I think , it will be also test, because we'll have all day long.

Interview Questions

• One questions about drilling mud, what will happened when dentity change?   Answer Question