Chevron Drilling Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 3, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 827 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chevron

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Houston, TX) in Jan 2016

Interview

I was an amazing experience with the recruiter. I thought i would be nervous throughout the interview they she was a really easy going person. I really liked it but i could not accept

Interview Questions
  • talk a little about yourself and their questions.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chevron (Houston, TX) in Oct 2014

Interview

Somewhat pleasant. First, I interviewed with two people. Next, I was brought to Houston for an all day visit with the business unit in which I was to work. I spent all day interviewing and speaking with people about Chevron work processes and culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

Hired through the school I was at. Interview tool place 6 months prior to graduation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

My interview process was two parts a in house and a phone interview both being about 30-45 min

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Krąków, Lódz, Lódz

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Krąków, Lódz, Lódz) in Dec 2012

Interview

I had few behaviour questions (team leader, motivation skills, problem solving, why we hire You? Can You change your place of living for a job). Three weeks later I have got message with invitation for second step of recruitment session. They wrote "It will be speak with some of managers) I think , it will be also test, because we'll have all day long.

Interview Questions
  • One questions about drilling mud, what will happened when dentity change?
RSS Feed</>Embed