Chevron Environmental Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 827 interviews

Applied online25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chevron

Chevron

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

Firstly, I signed up for an interview at the school's career fair. On the day, there was only one interviewer. The questions were mainly STAR questions and basic questions about the interviewee. In the end, the interviewer gave the interviewee a chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • How would you respond to a colleague who does an amazing job?
    Answer Question
  • In contrast, how would you deal with a colleague who does not put in effort that much?

Chevron

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chevron in Sep 2014

Interview

The interview process was behavioral format, following the STAR method. We also talked about my resume and why I wanted to work at Chevron. After the interview, they contacted in a week or so via phone call and email. It was a very enjoyable experience. Straightforward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Houston, TX) in Jun 2014

Interview

The in person interview was not bad. The HR rep was pleasant and possibly a bit dry but not intimidating nor comforting. I would call it sterile. I'm pretty good at establishing good report so by the end she did warm up, but I was still very careful to not be too casual. I got the feeling that every word I was saying was noted.

Interview Questions
  • Experience. They wanted to know about my experience and how I could add value to the team out of the gates. They also wanted to know about team work experience.

Chevron

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

Submitted a résumé to Chevron through my school's career center website. About two weeks later, I received an email that I was selected for an interview two days later. I was asked to fill out an online form and given a username and password to Chevron's career section of their website. The interview itself lasted about 40 minutes. The first question they asked was about my authorization to work in the US. Then, I was asked to summarize the jobs in my résumé. Then some behavioral questions. (It's a great idea to practice questions that are listed here. They were the majority of what I was asked.) The interviewers were all really nice and genuinely seemed to love working for Chevron. I thought it was interesting that they were all Environmental Engineers but no technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to interact with several cultures.
RSS Feed</>Embed