Chevron Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chevron Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Houston, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

submit your CV resume, wait for a call, then there was a 3 panel interviewers from HR, Operations, Finance

Other Interview Reviews for Chevron

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron (Houston, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

Single on-site interview. I originally thought I was getting interviewed one on one. Upon getting there I found out that I was going to be grilled by a group for an hour. The questions were all behavioral and included some curve balls. I had time to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• How have you used your personal network to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Interview

Submitted resume through college job site, first round on campus. About 30-45 min. I believe the second round takes place on site. Lots of technical questions. He had a list of questions and just sped through them. Wasn't interested in having a conversation.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron.

Interview

Applied through my university and received a phone call asking to come in for interview within 1 week. Interview was mainly about my CV and my experiences. Got an offer after a week later and I accepted it.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chengdu, Sichuan (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chevron (Chengdu, Sichuan (China)).

Interview

Easy interview, went through my resume, asked some behavior questions. Did not focus on what I did in my past jobs, focused on what i can do. Really liked it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you had to face stress and how did you handle it   Answer Question