Chevron IT Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 827 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chevron

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chevron (New York, NY)

Interview

The interview was conducted in person after an initial phone interview. I drove to the interview in my car. I was dressed in professional attire as well. I don't know how much longer this should really have to be. Why am I still typing right now.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my experience working with people of different generations.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

Good good through HR and HR Coordinators who engage with you initially to screen test and then its forwarded to the hiring manager, who will then inform HR about the prospective date for technical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

Basic questions about my background and previous work experience. No technical questions. I was asked to give examples of times where I was put in a difficult or challenging situations.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to work with a challenging customer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chevron (London, England, England) in Oct 2014

Interview

Gone through a phone interview and there are a couple of standard personality and technical questions to answer. They will actually explain the business process and structure of chevron which I think is good.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if someone puts you in a difficult position ?

Anonymous Employee in Luanda, Luanda, Luanda

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chevron (Luanda, Luanda, Luanda) in Mar 2014

Interview

It´s important to get on time at Interview place, good presentation and try to keep calm so that can not be nervous. Therefore after interview process i got a good feedback from them and that was very nice for me.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron in Oct 2013

Interview

On-campus information session. Then those who got accepted to an interview met up for an informal kind of meet-and-greet the day before the interview period, again on-campus. Individual 1-on-1 interview, with the interviewer choosing from standard questions in a database. They use a computer to record your answers. All behavioral questions, no technical questions since it's an entry-level program.

Interview Questions
  • None. They go through typical things ex: go through your resume, describe a conflict, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron in Oct 2011

Interview

I had a 1 hour interview slot on our campus. I went to the interview room, and was greeted by 2 chevron employees. 1 was there to take notes and observe, the other was there to ask me questions. On this first round interview, there were no technical questions. Everything was personality based. How have you handled a conflict? How have you lead a group?

Interview Questions
  • Describe a conflict with your boss, and how it was resolved.
RSS Feed</>Embed