Chevron IT Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chevron IT Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron

2.4

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron in October 2013.

Interview

On-campus information session. Then those who got accepted to an interview met up for an informal kind of meet-and-greet the day before the interview period, again on-campus. Individual 1-on-1 interview, with the interviewer choosing from standard questions in a database. They use a computer to record your answers. All behavioral questions, no technical questions since it's an entry-level program.

Interview Questions

• None. They go through typical things ex: go through your resume, describe a conflict, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chevron

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

Basic questions about my background and previous work experience. No technical questions. I was asked to give examples of times where I was put in a difficult or challenging situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to work with a challenging customer   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron in October 2011.

Interview

I had a 1 hour interview slot on our campus. I went to the interview room, and was greeted by 2 chevron employees. 1 was there to take notes and observe, the other was there to ask me questions.

On this first round interview, there were no technical questions. Everything was personality based. How have you handled a conflict? How have you lead a group?

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict with your boss, and how it was resolved.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chevron (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Gone through a phone interview and there are a couple of standard personality and technical questions to answer. They will actually explain the business process and structure of chevron which I think is good.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone puts you in a difficult position ?   2 Answers

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luanda, Luanda (Angola)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chevron (Luanda, Luanda (Angola)) in March 2014.

Interview

It´s important to get on time at Interview place, good presentation and try to keep calm so that can not be nervous. Therefore after interview process i got a good feedback from them and that was very nice for me.

Interview Questions

• Where did you hear about us.   1 Answer