Find jobs for Information Technology

Chevron Information Technology Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 828 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chevron

Chevron

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron in Oct 2020

Interview

Very simple, lots of behavioral based questions, it didn't take too long. I was on a 1 on 1 with a recruiter, then went to the second stage and still waiting.

Interview Questions
  • Find the prime numbers in code.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron (San Luis Obispo, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

Had a one on one at the career fair: asked about projects listed on my resume and extracurriculars in school. I got offered an interview. Interview lasted thirty minutes, partially behavioral and partially technical (mostly behavioral).

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a challenge you had to face while working on a team

Chevron

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

I applied through university recruiting. Consisted of one 45 minute interview with 2 interviewers. Interview consisted of a mixture of behavioral and technical questions. Also asked about background and previous experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

Application with resume/cover letter and a few short answer questions. Approx. 20 min phone screen with a recruiter was followed by an hour-long behavioral phone interview with a technical employee.

Interview Questions
  • About 4 STAR format behavioral questions -- tell me about a time where you took leadership in a project, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron (Baton Rouge, LA) in Sep 2019

Interview

Interview seemed to go very smoothly. Interviewer was extremely nice. She asked questions that were meaningful and also shared her story of working for Chevron. At the end of the interview, she gave some Chevron branded items.

Interview Questions
  • A time where a person was not contirbuting to team project and how did you solve

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chevron (Cleveland, OH) in Nov 2018

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. Blend of Behavioral and experience questions. I went to the 2018 SPHE Conference at Cleveland, and obtaining the interview was not extremely difficult. Had a one on one interview with an IT employee and he asked questions off of his computer and recorded my responses as we went along.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at a networking event, received a call a few days later asking to interview on campus. Interview went well, was told I would hear back by the end of the month. Actually received a call about a week later telling me that I had received the offer and that I would get a call with my official offer at the end of the month

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

I applied both online and during the career fair. I had a webex meeting schedules following a quick correspondence. The interview was friendly and chill with just two people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (College Station, TX) in Sep 2018

Interview

I submitted my resume on my university's career center website and was invited for an interview. The interview was held on campus with two recruiters. There were questions regarding experience on my resume, and then a few behavioral questions. The recruiters definitely asked follow up questions based on your answers.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

Behavioral Phone Screen then technical. Mostly basic stuff i.e. past experience, describe a project ect. Technical questions were extremely easy and didn't require much practice beforehard. Any language was acceptable.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews