Chevron Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 71 of over 827 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chevron

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

Consisted of two rounds. First round was mainly behavioral to see if I was a good fit. Second round pertained to more technical questions. Overall the interview process was very fair and responsiveness was clear and pain-free.

Interview Questions
  • Walk us through your resume.
    Answer Question

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

The interview process consisted of a round 1 and round 2 as well as round 3. where there was a case study , an interview panel and finally a normal interview where they asked questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

they invited everyone they were interviewing to a seminar to discuss company benefits. After that, everyone scheduled a time to interview where it was held on campus. Several people at a time were doing interviews and all they really asked was life questions to try to get to know you better

Interview Questions
  • name a time when you went through a hardship in your life and how did you overcome it

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok

Application

I interviewed at Chevron (Bangkok)

Interview

First, you will need to schedule a call with interviewer. They will first ask you to introduce yourself briefly and also strength and weakness. They will ask questions and let you describe.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

They used the STAR interview method. The questions were typical interview questions. I recommend practicing responses. The interview was conducted through the university career center. After the interview I followed up but ultimately did not get the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you felt you were working with somebody that didn’t follow procedure and how did you handle the situation.

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

1 Interview with 2 Interviewers. 1 to 2 Technical questions. Mostly behavioral questions and then they followed up 2 weeks later. Did not get the job. They only hire full time from intern program.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

The interview was very structured, consisting of behavioural questions, technical questions and a presentation. I found the interviewers to be quite cold which was unsettling - speaking to current employees this was a reflection of the culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

There was an on campus interview which consisted of primarily behavioral questions. It was pretty straightforward overall; the interviewer mainly wanted to learn more about me and my path. Received an offer within 2 weeks of interviewing with the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

The lady was nice and she asked alot about the personal projects I did. It was a one on one interview from my school's virtual career fair. She asked why do you want to work at Chevron so be prepared to give specific answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron in Sep 2020

Interview

I applied to an internship posting through my university job board. The company invited me to interview within a few weeks. The interview took place virtually (would normally be on campus).

Interview Questions
  • What was a challenge you faced during a project and how did you overcome it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 Interviews